|Major:||Leadership & HR Management|
2017-18 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Update coming soon.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 18 points (career high) vs. UC Irvine; nine rebounds vs. St. Bonaventure (road); three offensive rebounds vs. SIUE; four assists (career high) vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round); two blocks (career high) vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round), Lipscomb and Eastern Kentucky.
• Played in all 34 games (tied career high).
• Team leader – FT percentage (.844).
• No. 3 on the team – defensive rebounding (3.6 drpg), blocks (career-high 17).
• Career highs for a season – rebounding (4.3 rpg), FT made (38), 3-pointers (seven), minutes (15.8 mpg).
• Played a career-high 28 minutes vs. Little Rock.
• Tied career highs – seven field goals vs. UC Irvine, five FT made and six FT attempts vs. Bradley.
• Was the Billikens' leading rebounder in three games.
• Scored in double digits three times.
• Was 7-of-9 from the field and 3-of-3 from the FT line in her career-high 18-point performance vs. UC Irvine.
• Contributed 10 points, five rebounds, four assists and two blocks vs. Massachusetts in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Had seven points and six rebounds vs. Dayton in the A-10 Championship semifinals.
• Tossed in nine points in the win over Washington State.
• Grabbed eight rebounds vs. Tulsa, Eastern Kentucky and Little Rock.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 15 points vs. Western Kentucky; 10 rebounds vs. Little Rock; three assists vs. Alabama A&M and SIUE; two steals vs. Davidson (away).
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Led the team in field goal percentage in all games (.516) and A-10 games only (.532).
• Finished third on the team in defensive rebounds per game (3.1); tied for third in field goals made (83).
• Her 6-of-6 shooting performance (14 points, six rebounds) vs. La Salle was the Billikens' best perfect game of the season.
• In A-10 games only, led the team in fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (1.80).
• Scored a team-high and career-high 15 points (5-of-8 FG, 5-of-5 FT) vs. Western Kentucky.
• Tied for the team scoring high with 12 points and pulled down five offensive rebounds vs. Massachusetts.
• Was SLU's leading rebounder vs. Little Rock (career-high 10), Alabama A&M (seven), SIUE (seven), Davidson (six, home) and VCU (five).
• Scored in double figures 10 times, six of which came vs. Atlantic 10 opponents.
• Was 6-of-8 from the field in a 12-point effort vs. nationally ranked Duquesne (regular season).
• Narrowly missed a double-double vs. Little Rock (nine points, 10 rebounds).
• Registered 14 points (7-of-12 FG) and collected seven rebounds vs. Alabama A&M.
• Shot 5-of-7, including two 3-pointers, in a 13-point performance vs. VCU.
• Poured in 13 points (5-of-9 FG) vs. Tulane.
• Contributed 12 points (6-of-9 FG) and six rebounds vs. Davidson (home).
• Had seven rebounds vs. SIUE.
• Averaged 9.3 points and 7.0 rebounds in the WNIT.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in 28 games, including all 16 A-10 contests and both games at the A-10 Championship … ranked second on the team in field goal percentage (.471) and fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (1.94), and was third in blocks (seven) … shot 87 percent (20-of-23) from the free throw line … narrowly missed a double-double with season highs of eight points and nine rebounds (led the team) vs. VCU (regular season) … also scored eight points vs. Davidson (home) and Utah Valley (4-of-4 FT) … netted seven points vs. Eastern Illinois … contributed six points (3-of-4 FG) and seven rebounds vs. Richmond … was 3-of-3 from the field in a six-point effort vs. Missouri … collected six boards vs. Utah Valley and five vs. Duquesne … had a season-high two assists vs. La Salle … played a season-high 21 minutes vs. Richmond and Duquesne.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was an All-State choice and team captain as a senior, averaging 20.3 points, 8.1 rebounds, 2.6 blocks and 1.9 assists … led the team in scoring, rebounding and blocks en route to a fourth consecutive selection to the All-Conference and All-Metro first teams … scored 1,342 career points to rank second on the school's all-time list … earned Oregon's Most Valuable Player award all four years and was a multiple winner of the Lisa Stone Offensive Player of the Year award … turned in top single-game performances of 32 points and 10 rebounds … garnered All-State honorable mention as a junior, averaging 14.8 points and 9.1 rebounds ... was named to several All-Tournament teams while playing for her Wisconsin Hoops Select AAU team … in volleyball, made the All-Conference first team all four years and collected team MVP accolades her final three seasons … served as team captain as a sophomore, junior and senior … made the Dean's List every semester.