|Hometown:||Arlington Heights, Ill.|
|High School:||Rolling Meadows|
|Major:||Marketing & Sports Business|
Begins her senior season fifth in 3-point field goals (148) and ninth in blocks (58) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017-18 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Update coming soon.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 16 points vs. Saint Joseph's, Massachusetts (regular season) and Indiana State; four 3-pointers vs. Massachusetts (regular season), Fordham, George Mason and Loyola Marymount; 15 rebounds (career high) and seven offensive rebounds (career high) vs. Dayton (road); eight assists (tied career high) vs. VCU (home); five blocks (career high) vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round); three steals (tied career high) vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round) and Loyola Marymount.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Started all 34 games (tied career highs for games and starts).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – eighth in 3-point FG percentage (.355), ninth in 3-pointers (1.8/game), 15th in blocks (0.9 bpg).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – first in assist-turnover ratio (3.27), tied for eighth in 3-pointers (1.9/game), ninth in 3-point FG percentage (.383), 12th in assists (3.1 apg).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – tied for sixth in 3-pointers (career-high 60), tied for ninth in blocks (career-high 32).
• Billikens' single-season lists for juniors – tied for second in 3-pointers, third in blocks.
• Team leader – blocks, assist-turnover ratio (3.14), fewest turnovers/40 minutes (1.13).
• No. 2 on the team – 3-pointers, FT percentage (career-high .828), minutes (career-high 30.1 mpg).
• No. 3 on the team – assists (career-high 2.7 apg), rebounding (4.7 rpg), offensive rebounding (1.5 orpg), 3-point FG percentage, FT made (career-high 53), FT attempts (career-high 64).
• Posted career highs in scoring (8.6 ppg), field goals (90) and steals (28).
• Tallied a SLU season-high five blocks vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round).
• Registered career highs of eight FT made and 10 FT attempts vs. Indiana State, and 40 minutes vs. Dayton (road) and Saint Joseph's.
• Matched career highs of six field goals vs. Saint Joseph's and Massachusetts (regular season).
• Led the Billikens in scoring once and in rebounding three times.
• Turned in 14 double-digit scoring games and two double-digit rebounding games.
• Posted a 14-point, 15-rebound double-double vs. Dayton (road).
• Narrowly missed SLU's first-ever triple-double vs. VCU (home), notching 10 points, nine rebounds and eight assists.
• Scored 13 points vs. Dayton in the A-10 Championship semifinals.
• Registered 11 points, five rebounds, four assists, three steals and five blocks vs. Massachusetts in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Tossed in 13 points in the win over Washington State.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 17 points vs. George Mason (away); eight rebounds vs. Mercer; four offensive rebounds vs. Little Rock and Fordham; four assists vs. Rhode Island (regular season), Davidson (away), George Mason (home) and Eastern Illinois; three steals vs. Dayton (home); two blocks vs. Little Rock, Duquesne (regular season), Indiana State and Southeast Missouri State.
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Her team-high 43 3-point field goals placed her second on SLU's all-time single-season list for sophomores.
• Also led the Billikens in blocks (16) and fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (1.78).
• Ranked third on the team in offensive rebounds per game (1.2), assists per game (1.6), assist-turnover ratio (1.33) and minutes per game (26.4).
• Tied for the Saint Louis season high with four 3-point field goals vs. Dayton (away) and Memphis.
• Scored a team-high and career-high 17 points (5-of-6 FG, 4-of-4 FT) vs. George Mason (away); her 3-of-3 performance from beyond the arc was the Billikens' best perfect game of the season.
• Led SLU or tied for the team rebounding lead vs. Mercer (eight), Fordham (seven), Tulane (seven), SIUE (seven), Rhode Island (six, A-10 Championship) and Cleveland State (six).
• Led the Billikens or tied for the team lead in steals five times, including a career-high three vs. Dayton (home).
• Tied for the team lead with four assists vs. Davidson (away).
• Scored in double figures seven times, four of which came vs. A-10 opponents.
• Was 4-of-8 from 3-point range in a 16-point effort vs. Dayton (away).
• Connected on 4-of-9 from distance and netted 16 points vs. Memphis.
• Enjoyed a strong all-around game vs. Little Rock in the WNIT first round (13 points, seven rebounds, two assists, two steals, two blocks).
• Hit all four of her shots, including two treys, in a 10-point performance vs. Fordham.
• Scored 10 points vs. Rhode Island (regular season) on the strength of three 3-pointers.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester … earned A-10 Rookie of the Week plaudits Feb. 16 … played in all 31 games and started the last 22 games of the season … in all games, ranked 10th in the A-10 in 3-point field goal percentage (.369) … in A-10 games only, was sixth in the league in 3-point field goal percentage (.394) and tied for 14th in 3-point field goals (1.6/game) … her 45 3-pointers were the fifth most by a freshman in SLU history … led the team in 3-point field goal percentage, 3-point field goals and fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (1.88) … ranked second in assist-turnover ratio (1.54 to 1) and blocked shots (10) … was third in rebounding (4.8 rpg), offensive rebounding (1.5 orpg), assists (2.0 apg) and minutes (28.1 mpg) … led the Billikens in rebounding four times, in assists three times and in scoring once … scored in double figures eight times … enjoyed her best 3-point shooting success at the end of the season, connecting on 45.5 percent (20-of-44) from beyond the arc over the final eight games … had 13 points (3-of-4 3-pointers) and a team-leading 13 rebounds (tying the SLU season high) vs. George Mason (home) … enjoyed a 12-point (6-of-7 FT/season highs in FTM and FTA), 10-rebound (team high; season-high four offensive) effort vs. Fordham … poured in a season-high 16 points (season-high six field goals/6-of-9) vs. Tulsa … all 15 of her points vs. Dayton (home) came on a team-season-high five 3-pointers, and her 5-of-6 output from beyond the arc tied for the A-10's second-best 3-point-shooting game of the season … netted 14 points in consecutive games vs. George Washington (season-high 39 minutes) and Davidson (away), connecting on 4-of-7 treys in each contest … was 3-of-7 from deep and scored 13 points to go with a season-high two blocks vs. Ball State … made all three of her 3-point attempts and had a team-high-tying 11 points vs. Indiana State (home) … was 3-of-5 from distance for nine points vs. George Mason (away) … led the Billikens with nine rebounds (four offensive) and four assists vs. Vanderbilt ... had a team-high nine boards vs. La Salle … pulled down nine rebounds in 39 minutes vs. VCU in the A-10 Championship … led the team with a season-high eight assists vs. Austin Peay ... grabbed eight rebounds (four offensive) vs. Richmond … registered seven caroms, four assists and two blocks vs. Eastern Illinois … collected seven rebounds (four offensive) vs. SIUE … tied for the team lead with four assists vs. St. Bonaventure ... committed no turnovers in nine games and just one turnover in nine other contests.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year starter who served as team captain her junior and senior years … scored 1,383 career points and grabbed a school-record 986 career rebounds … averaged 14.5 points and 9.3 rebounds as a senior, shooting 59 percent overall and 45 percent from 3-point distance … collected second-team All-State honors in 2014 and was All-State special mention in 2013 … was a Chicago Sun-Times All-Area choice in 2014 and a three-time Daily Herald All-Area selection … three-time All-Mid Suburban League East performer … 2014 McDonald's All-American Game nominee … reached the Country Financial state 3-point shooting competition semifinals as a junior and senior … Daily Herald All-Area special mention as a freshman … was named to four All-Tournament teams … Daily Herald Prep Sports Excellence nominee in 2013 and 2014 … helped lead Rolling Meadows to Class 4A state runner-up finishes in 2013 (31-4 record) and 2014 (29-5), as well as three consecutive conference crowns … sank 130 3-pointers over her final three seasons … enjoyed considerable success as a three-year starter and two-time captain with the Illinois Elite AAU team, including a 2013 national runner-up finish, two state titles and several All-Tournament team selections … was a four-year volleyball starter as a setter/right-side hitter … team captain as a junior and senior … named All-Conference and Daily Herald All-Area in 2011 and 2013, and was the 2013 conference Player of the Year … graduated with highest honors and gathered numerous academic laurels including National Honor Society, Advanced Placement Scholar with Honor, Illinois State Scholar, the IHSA Scholastic Achievement Award, the IHSA All-Academic Senior Athlete Award (basketball and volleyball), and Rolling Meadows' Dan Ayers Award, presented annually to one senior who exudes a high level of scholarship, athletics, sportsmanship, determination and character.