|Other College:||Univ. of Michigan|
2017-18 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Update coming soon.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – six points vs. Indiana; three rebounds vs. SIUE; three assists (tied career high) vs. IUPUI and Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round).
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Played in 19 games.
• Her six points vs. Indiana in the WNIT second round came on two 3-pointers.
• Sat out the season after transferring from Michigan.
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was limited by an injury to nine games in her sophomore season (2014-15) at Michigan … played in 32 of the team's 34 contests as a freshman, including two starts, and helped the Wolverines reach the WNIT third round … averaged 13.9 minutes and tallied 4.4 points per game during her rookie campaign, registering most of her scoring on 32 3-point field goals … shot 89 percent (16-of-18) from the foul line … her career highs included 12 points (four 3-pointers) vs. No. 15 LSU and seven rebounds vs. Texas Tech … enjoyed an 11-point outing (three 3-pointers) vs. Alcorn State … connected three times from beyond the arc vs. Stony Brook in the WNIT first round … sank at least one 3-pointer in 21 of 32 games … at Carlyle, scored 1,952 career points (22 ppg) and earned first-team All-State honors as a senior and second-team All-State accolades as a junior … twice was named area Player of the Year by the Belleville News-Democrat … garnered All-Conference plaudits all four years … was the 2012 Illinois High School Association Three-Point Queen of the Hill … a three-sport standout who was awarded 12 Carlyle varsity letters … was a four-time All-Area and All-Conference softball player and a two-time All-Conference volleyball performer … graduated third in her class … played for the St. Louis Team Adidas AAU program.