|High School:||Brophy Prep|
2016-17 • Sophomore
• Thrived in multiple events as a sophomore.
• Had SLU's best time of the year in the 200-yard butterfly at 1:48.06.
• Was second in the year with a 49.31 in the 100-yard butterfly.
• Also was second in the 400-yard IM at 3:58.16.
• Came in third on the season list in the 200 IM at 1:52.96.
2015-16 • Freshman
• Swam in a multitude of events, excelling in the butterfly and IM events.
• Had the fifth-best time of the year in the 500-yard freestyle at 4:40.30.
• Turned in the Billikens' top time in the 200-yard butterfly at 1:50.55, the second-best time in SLU history.
• Had the third-fastest time in the 100-yard butterfly at 50.28, fifth all-time.
• Had SLU's second-best time of the season in the 400-yard IM at 3:58.85, second all-time.
• Touched the wall at 1:52.62 in the 200-yard IM, fourth all-time.
AT BROPHY PREP
• Holds pool records in the 100-yard butterfly, 200-yard IM and 500-yard freestyle at Brophy.
• As a
• Led Brophy to a first-place finish at the Arizona state championships, the 27th consecutive championship for the Broncos
• His 200-yard butterfly time of 1:50.31 would rank second and his 400-yard IM time of 4:02.46 would rank fourth on SLU's all-time list
• Was ranked as the 12th-fastest recruit in Arizona according to collegeswimming.com.
WILLIAMS' CAREER BESTS
|500 Free||4:37.96||TYR Invitational, 11/18/16|
|1000 Free||9:52.24||vs. Wash U, 9/30/16|
|100 Fly||49.31||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/15/17|
|200 Fly||1:48.06||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/15/17|
|200 IM||1:52.62||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/17/16|
|400 IM||3:58.16||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/15/17|