The Saint Louis University Sports Performance clinic is designed for youth females (ages 14-18) and will raise awareness about the importance of sports performance by providing an inside look at what ‘Training Like A Billiken’ means. It will take place the morning of Jun 22, 2018, on the SLU campus.
The Saint Louis University Sports Performance program focuses on building the total athlete while reducing the risk of injury. Developing strong relationships with each student-athlete is a fundamental building block essential to the success of Saint Louis athletics.
– Professional instruction on strength training, speed and agility training, recovery and regeneration
– Understanding and learning how to reduce the risk of ACL tears
– Nutrition discussion with our RD to understand healthy eating habits and how it can help improve performance
– Work with current female student-athletes at SLU
Who: Grades 9-12, females only
When: Friday, June 22, 2018 from 8 a.m. – Noon (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
Where: Chaifetz Arena (Pavilion, Weight Room, Outdoor Track)
What to Bring: Arrive ready to work like a Billiken. We recommend athletic gear: t-shirt, shorts, running shoes, socks, water bottle and sun screen.
All participation is optional for the attendee. A meal will not be provided.
Cost: $60 (includes instruction and recovery samples of Gatorade chews, chocolate milk and protein shakes)
– Must register by June 15, 2018
– Camp size is limited to 50 participants, so early registration is recommended
– Cash or check (made out to Alison Muenz-Winkler) accepted in advance or the morning of the clinic
Early Bird Registration Fee & Discount: $50 by May 11, 2018 (6 weeks prior to camp) / $20 off for 2 or more family members
For more information, or to register, contact Associate Sports Performance Coach Alison Muenz-Winkler at 314-977-5181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.