|Hometown:||Orland Park, Ill.|
|Major:||Leadership and Change Mgmt|
2016 • Senior | Game By Game Stats
• Threw 15 innings in his final campaign.
• Struck out 11 batters, headlined by a four strikeout, one walk performance on March 2 against Rockhurst.
• After opening weekend, only allowed one earned run the rest of the season.
2015 • Redshirt | Injured and Did Not Play
2014 • Junior | Game By Game Stats
• Went 5-2 with a 3.95 ERA in 10 starts as a junior
• Had 53 strikeouts and 24 walks over 68.1 innings pitched while holding opposing hitters to a .238 average
• Picked up the win over Alabama after hurling 4.2 shutout innings over the Crimson Tide on Feb. 14.
• On March 7 against North Dakota, threw seven innings, striking out 10 and walking two while allowing six hits.
• Struck out 10 against Richmond on April 17, allowing four hits and one walk over 6.1 IP...
2013 • Sophomore | Game by Game Stats
• Rose in the SLU record book, notching a 8-4 record in his second season.
• His eight wins is the fifth-highest single season total in SLU history and matches the sophomore record.
• Recorded 97.0 IP in 2013, the 12th-highest total in SLU history.
• Had one of his best games of the season against George Washington in the Atlantic 10 Championship semi-finals, throwing a complete game with seven strikeouts and only two walks.
• Held Dayton to a single run over seven innings with two strikeouts.
2012 • Freshman | Game by Game Stats
• Turned in a terrific freshman campaign, rising from the bullpen to become one of the best freshman starters in SLU history.
• Made 22 appearances, the top mark for a freshman and the ninth-most appearances in Saint Louis history.
• Recorded a 3.02 ERA, also a freshman record and the 13th-best mark in a single season.
• Posted a 6-1 record, a win total that is the 16th most for any Billiken and the third most for a freshman.
• Had his best performance of the year in the Bills final game of the season against Richmond. Threw six innings, striking out six with one walk and allowing one run...
• Starred for one of the top high school programs in the Chicago area.
• Led Sandburg High School to a 25-9 record and into the Illinois 4A state tournament before the Eagles fell to the eventual champions.
• Recorded seven wins, posted a 2.56 ERA, notched 66 strikeouts and allowed only 22 walks in 57-1/3 innings pitched.
• Also played second base.
• Hit .425 with 10 home runs and 40 RBIs as a senior.
• Posted a .574 on-base percentage and slugged .779.
• Was a first-team All-Area selection as named by The Southtown Star and first-team All-Southwest Suburban Conference.