|Hometown:||St. Louis, Mo.|
|High School:||Westminster Christian Academy|
Begins her senior season ranked seventh in blocked shots (72) and 15th in points (1,089) on the Billiken career list.
2015-16 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 26 points and three blocks vs. Bradley; 13 rebounds and six offensive rebounds vs. Ball State (WNIT); two assists vs. seven opponents; three steals vs. Duquesne (A-10 Championship).
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference third team.
• In all games, ranked third in the A-10 in field goal percentage (.509), 14th in free throw percentage (.771), 20th in points per game (11.7) and tied for 20th in rebounds per game (6.0).
• In A-10 games only, was 10th in the league in field goal percentage (.464).
• Her 398 points placed her fifth on SLU’s all-time single-season list for juniors.
• Led the Billikens in rebounds per game and offensive rebounds per game (2.3).
• Ranked second on the team in points per game, field goal percentage, field goals made (162), free throws made (74), free throw attempts (96), defensive rebounds per game (3.7), double-figure scoring games (22) and blocks (13).
• Was third on the team in free throw percentage.
• Turned in SLU single-game highs of 12 field goals made and three blocks vs. Bradley, and 13 rebounds vs. Ball State (WNIT); tied the team’s single-game high of six offensive rebounds vs. Ball State (WNIT).
• Led the Billikens or tied for the team lead in rebounding a team-high 13 times, in scoring six times and in steals three times.
• Registered a double-double (11 points, team-high 11 rebounds) vs. Southeast Missouri State.
• Scored a team-high 26 points (12-of-15 FG) and added nine rebounds (four offensive) vs. Bradley.
• Her team-high 24 points vs. SIUE included 10-of-10 from the foul line.
• Led the Billikens with 20 points vs. George Washington and Mercer.
• Tied for the team scoring lead vs. Cleveland State (17) and Tulsa (16).
• Led the team or tied for the team lead with nine-rebound performances vs. Western Kentucky, Massachusetts, Ball State (regular season) and Eastern Illinois, and with eight-rebound efforts vs. La Salle, Memphis and Mercer.
• Grabbed four or more offensive boards in eight games.
• Shot 60 percent or higher from the field in 12 games including 12-of-15 vs. Bradley (26 points), 8-of-11 vs. Duquesne (16 points, regular season), 7-of-10 vs. Indiana State (18 points), 8-of-12 vs. Rhode Island (18 points, regular season) and 8-of-13 vs. Mercer (20 points).
• Averaged a team-high 9.0 rebounds (4.0 offensive) and shot 54 percent from the field in the WNIT.
2014-15 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 All-Conference third team … collected A-10 Player of the Week honors Feb. 16 and Feb. 23 … was named to the All-Tournament team at Montana’s Lady Griz Holiday Classic … played in all 31 games and started 27, including the last 26 games of the season … in the national rankings, was 34th in field goal percentage (team-high .517), 147th in free throw percentage (.776, second on the team) and 177th in scoring (team-high 15.0 ppg) … in the A-10 rankings for all games, ranked third in field goal percentage, tied for fourth in double-doubles (team-high seven), seventh in scoring, ninth in rebounding (team-high 7.0 rpg) and blocked shots (team-high 1.1 bpg), 10th in free throw percentage and defensive rebounding (team-high 4.6 drpg), and 13th in offensive rebounding (team-high 2.4 orpg) … in conference games only, was fifth in scoring (15.7 ppg), sixth in field goal percentage (.517) and defensive rebounding (5.3 drpg), seventh in rebounding (7.8 rpg), 11th in blocked shots (1.2 bpg), 12th in free throw percentage (.768) and tied for 12th in offensive rebounding (2.5 orpg), all team bests … on SLU’s all-time single-season lists, was third in free throws made (team-high 128 in a team-high 165 attempts), fifth in points (team-high 464) and tied for sixth in blocked shots (team-high 35) … set the Billiken single-season sophomore record for free throws made … finished second in points and blocked shots and fifth in field goal percentage all-time among SLU sophomores … shot 50 percent or higher from the field in 20 games, and was just one basket away from 50 percent or better in seven other contests … was third on the team in fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (2.07) … turned in team season highs of 35 points (career high, tied for the A-10 season high, just two points shy of the SLU record) and 13 field goals (career high, tied for second most in the A-10, 13-of-15) vs. George Mason (home), five blocked shots vs. Utah Valley (career high, second-highest A-10 total of the season), and a school-record 18 free throw attempts vs. Dayton (home; second-highest A-10 total of the season) … sank 14 of her 18 charity tosses in that game, the A-10’s third-highest total of the season … career-high 14 free throws made) tied SLU season bests with 13 rebounds vs. St. Bonaventure and Ball State, and a 6-of-6 free throw performance vs. Austin Peay … finished the season with a flurry, averaging 18.6 points and 9.8 rebounds while shooting 55.7 percent from the field over the final eight games … led the Billikens in scoring 15 times and in rebounding 16 times, both team highs … scored in double figures 24 times and rebounded in double figures seven times, both team highs … produced three consecutive double-doubles twice … the first streak consisted of Ball State (team-high 26 points, 10-of-12 FT, team-high 13 rebounds/career-high-tying and SLU season-high eight offensive), George Mason (away; team highs of 17 points and 11 rebounds/four offensive) and Massachusetts (team-high 17 points, 5-of-9 FG, 7-of-8 FT, team-high 11 rebounds) … the second streak had St. Bonaventure (team highs of 16 points and 13 rebounds/four offensive), George Mason (home; team-high 35 points, 13-of-15 FG, 9-of-11 FT, 10 rebounds/five offensive) and Rhode Island (team-high 14 points, 7-of-11 FG, team-high 11 rebounds/four offensive) … also had a double-double vs. VCU in the A-10 Championship second round (16 points, 10-of-11 FT, team-high 12 rebounds/five offensive) … led the team with 28 points (11-of-19 FG, 6-of-7 FT) and nine rebounds (four offensive) vs. Utah Valley … posted team highs of 24 points (14-of-18 FT) and six rebounds vs. Dayton (home) … registered Billiken bests of 20 points (7-of-11 FG, 6-of-7 FT) and eight rebounds vs. Davidson (away) … tallied a team-high 20 points (8-of-13 FG, 4-of-5 FT) and tied for team-high honors with seven rebounds vs. Tulsa … other games as SLU’s leading scorer were Missouri (19), Fordham (18), Saint Joseph’s (18), Mercer (17) and VCU (15, 5-of-8 FG, 5-of-5 FT, regular season) … tossed in 18 points (6-of-9 FG, 6-of-6 FT) vs. Austin Peay … led the team in rebounding vs. George Washington (nine, both games), Davidson (eight, home), Southeast Missouri State (seven/four offensive), Duquesne (seven) and Dayton (six, away) … posted career highs of three assists and 42 minutes vs. Ball State … tied her career best of three steals vs. VCU (A-10 Championship), Ball State and Southeast Missouri State … recorded three blocks vs. Rhode Island, Fordham, Duquesne and Indiana State (home).
2013-14 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in all 30 games and started 17 … in all games, ranked ninth in offensive rebounding (2.6 orpg) in the A-10 … ranked third on SLU’s all-time single-season list for blocked shots by a freshman (24) … led the team in field goal percentage (.458), offensive rebounds (79), offensive rebounding average (2.6 orpg), blocked shots (24) and fewest turnovers per 40 minutes (1.89) … ranked second in rebounds (185), rebounding average (6.2 rpg) and double-figure rebounding games (five) … turned in team season highs for field goal percentage (minimum five made) at VCU (8-of-10, .800) and blocked shots vs. Evansville (three) … other season highs were 18 points and eight field goals at VCU; 14 rebounds vs. Southeast Missouri State; eight offensive rebounds and seven free throw attempts vs. William and Mary; five free throws made at Northern Iowa, vs. Southeast Missouri State and vs. Massachusetts; three steals vs. Valparaiso; 35 minutes at George Washington; and two assists vs. nine opponents … led the Billikens or tied for the team lead in rebounding a team-high-tying 13 times … scored in double figures 10 times and was second on the team with five double-figure rebounding games … posted double-doubles at Northern Iowa (team-high-tying 17 points, 6-of-11 FG, 5-of-6 FT, team-high 10 rebounds including five offensive) and vs. William and Mary (14 points, 5-of-9 FG, team-high 12 rebounds including eight offensive) … was 6-of-10 from the field and 5-of-6 from the foul line in a 17-point effort vs. Massachusetts … had 13 points and a team-high seven rebounds at Winthrop … tossed in 11 points (5-of-8 FG) vs. La Salle … narrowly missed double-doubles with 10 points (5-of-7 FG) and a team-high nine rebounds (four offensive) vs. Dayton; 10 points and nine rebounds (five offensive) vs. Holy Cross; and nine points and a team-high 10 rebounds (seven offensive) at Murray State … scored 10 points (4-of-4 FT) to go with a team-high-tying eight rebounds (four offensive) vs. Eastern Illinois … tallied 10 points (4-of-8 FG) and a team-high-tying seven boards (five offensive) vs. Valparaiso … was the Billikens’ leading rebounder vs. Southeast Missouri State (14), at Saint Joseph’s (tied with 10, six offensive), vs. Missouri (tied with nine, six offensive), at George Washington (eight), vs. Fordham (seven) and at George Mason (seven) … shot a team-high 52.4 percent from the field in A-10 games.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was an All-State honoree her junior and senior years and a first-team All-District performer as a sophomore, junior and senior … picked up conference Player of the Year accolades as a senior, averaging 14.8 points and 10.2 rebounds … helped lead Westminster Christian to a 25-6 record and a district runner-up finish … as a junior, shot 51 percent from the floor and poured in 15.6 points per game to collect All-Metro laurels ... averaged 9.2 rebounds, including 4.3 offensive caroms, to go with 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.8 blocks ... the Wildcats placed fourth in the state in her junior campaign … scored more than 1,000 points in her career … played at Westminster for her father, Steve Stipanovich, who starred at De Smet Jesuit High School in St. Louis and went on to play for the Indiana Pacers … also played three years for the Westminster volleyball team, which captured the 2012 Missouri Class 3 state championship.