2015-16 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 15 points vs. Duquesne (A-10 Championship); 10 rebounds and six offensive rebounds vs. St. Bonaventure; three assists vs. St. Bonaventure, Memphis and Eastern Illinois; two steals vs. Ball State (WNIT), St. Bonaventure, Cleveland State and Mercer; two blocks vs. Western Kentucky and Rhode Island (A-10 Championship).
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for both semesters.
• Led all Saint Louis reserves in minutes per game (17.6).
• Ranked second on the team in offensive rebounds per game (1.2).
• Placed third on the team in rebounds per game (4.0) and steals per game (0.6).
• Her six offensive rebounds vs. St. Bonaventure tied for the Billikens’ season high.
• Scored a team-high 15 points, including a career-high three 3-pointers, and grabbed a team-high eight rebounds vs. Duquesne in the A-10 Championship semifinals.
• Also was the Billikens’ leading rebounder vs. St. Bonaventure (10), Davidson (seven, away), Alabama A&M (seven), Indiana State (seven), Davidson (six, home) and Saint Joseph’s (six).
• Was 4-of-5 from the field in a nine-point performance vs. Richmond.
• Hauled in eight rebounds vs. Ball State (WNIT) and Massachusetts.
• Gathered four offensive boards vs. Alabama A&M and Southeast Missouri State.
• Tallied six rebounds and three assists vs. Memphis.
• Tied for the team lead in steals four times.
• Had a team-high three assists vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Buried a game-tying 3-pointer with 2:21 remaining in regulation vs. Western Kentucky in the WNIT, then scored with 0.9 second left in overtime to give the Billikens the lead.
2014-15 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll both semesters … played in all 31 games and started 30 … ranked second on the team in offensive rebounding (1.8 orpg) … was third on the squad in field goal percentage (.420), field goals (79) and steals (29) … led the Billikens in rebounding four times … scored in double figures six times … had a season-high-tying six field goals (6-of-7) in a season-high 14-point performance vs. Southeast Missouri State, and added a season-high four assists … had 13 points and eight rebounds (tied team high; season-high six offensive) vs. Austin Peay … was 6-of-9 from the floor in a 13-point effort vs. Davidson (away) … contributed 12 points (career-high-tying two 3-pointers) and six rebounds (tied team high) vs. Dayton (away) … tallied 11 points (4-of-7 FG), including a 3-pointer that sent the game into overtime, and seven rebounds in a season-high 37 minutes vs. Ball State … had 10 points and seven boards vs. Mercer … narrowly missed a double-double with nine points (4-of-7 FG) and a season- and game-high 11 rebounds (five offensive) vs. Missouri … led SLU with nine rebounds vs. Indiana State (away) … had seven-rebound efforts vs. VCU (A-10 Championship; four offensive), George Mason (home) and Richmond ... equaled her career highs in free throws made and attempted with a 4-of-5 effort vs. Saint Joseph’s … tied her career best with three steals vs. Fordham and Missouri-St. Louis … dished out four assists vs. Missouri-St. Louis.
2013-14 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll both semesters … played in all 30 games and started 29 … ranked second on the team in steals (32), steals per game (1.1), offensive rebounds (56) and offensive rebounding average (1.9 orpg) … was third in free throw percentage (.764), rebounds (160), rebounding average (5.3 rpg), assists (53) and assists per game (1.8) … had season highs of 17 points (team high) and seven field goals vs. Richmond; 13 rebounds and seven offensive rebounds vs. Holy Cross; five assists at Northern Iowa and vs. Southeast Missouri State; two 3-point field goals at St. Bonaventure; four free throws made vs. Valparaiso and Fordham; five free throw attempts vs. Fordham and Rhode Island; three steals at Rhode Island; and 38 minutes at Northern Iowa and St. Bonaventure … led the Billikens or tied for the team lead in rebounding four times and in assists six times … scored in double figures six times and rebounded in double figures twice … was 7-of-9 from the field and 3-of-3 from the foul line in her 17-point effort vs. Richmond … tied for the team lead with nine rebounds vs. Missouri in her collegiate debut … narrowly missed double-doubles with nine points and a team-high 13 rebounds vs. Holy Cross (added four assists and two steals), and nine points and a team-high 10 rebounds at Indiana … tied for team-high honors with eight boards vs. Tulsa, and followed that performance with nine-rebound, five-assist efforts at Northern Iowa and vs. Southeast Missouri State (five offensive rebounds) … scored 12 points (6-of-12 FG) at Dayton … was 4-of-5 from the floor in an 11-point performance vs. Evansville … recorded 10 points (4-of-7 FG, two treys) and seven rebounds at St. Bonaventure … had 10 points and three assists vs. La Salle in the A-10 Championship first round … netted 10 points (3-of-5 FG) to go with three assists and three steals at Rhode Island … pulled down four offensive rebounds at Murray State.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year member of the Cary-Grove basketball team … was All-State special mention, All-Area, All-Conference, Northwest Herald Player of the Year and Most Valuable Player of the Northwest Herald All-Star Game … averaged 16 points and nine rebounds as a senior … helped lead the Trojans to four regional championships and four conference crowns … was an Illinois State Scholar and made the high honor roll every year.