|Hometown:||St. Charles, Mo.|
|High School:||Nerinx Hall|
|Club:||Tony Glavin SC|
Begins her senior season tied for seventh in wins (14) and shutouts (nine), eighth in minutes (1,873) and ninth in saves (63) on the Billikens' career lists.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• NSCAA Mid-Atlantic All-Region third team.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• Three-time Atlantic 10 Defensive Player of the Week (Aug. 29, Sept. 26, Oct. 17).
• Played every minute in goal.
• In the NCAA rankings, tied for 27th in shutouts (nine), ranked 45th in goals against average (0.82) and was 46th in minutes (1873:44).
• In all games, tied for first in shutouts, placed second in goals against average and ranked fourth in save percentage (.788) in the A-10.
• In conference games only, led the A-10 in goals against average (0.56), tied for first in shutouts (five) and finished second in save percentage (.864).
• On the SLU all-time season lists, tied the school record for wins (14) and was fourth in minutes, tied for sixth in shutouts and eighth in goals against average.
• Set a SLU juniors' record for minutes, and tied the juniors' record for wins; also placed second in shutouts and third in goals against average on the SLU season lists for juniors.
• Made a season-high seven saves in a 1-0 victory over Fordham.
• Five of her shutouts came in conference play, including a string of four straight; three of the four were 1-0 victories (at Richmond, vs. Fordham, at St. Bonaventure); also had a clean sheet in a 0-0 tie at La Salle.
• Three of her four nonconference shutouts were 1-0 wins (Illinois, Valparaiso, Murray State).
• Allowed more than one goal just four times.
2015 • SOPHOMORE
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester … did not see any game action.
2014 • FRESHMAN
Did not see any game action.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was named first-team All-State, first-team All-Conference, third-team All-Metro and an MAC All-Star as a senior at Nerinx Hall … also served as team captain and was a FOX 2/Arby's Athlete of the Week … second-team All-Conference selection in her junior campaign ... played for the Tony Glavin SC team that finished third at the 2013 Super Y national tournament and won the 2010 Schwan's USA Cup U14 championship … National Honor Society member.