|Club:||Elite Girls Academy|
|Major:||B.S., Health Sciences & Psych.|
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Academic All-Conference.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Recipient of the Billikens’ Discipline Award.
• Played in all 20 games.
• Had career highs in games, shots (10), shots on goal (five), points (three) and minutes (1,041).
• Midfielder who helped the Billikens set the school record for fewest goals allowed (10), tie the school mark for shutouts (13), and allow just 8.5 shots and 3.9 shots on goal per game.
• Converted a penalty kick vs. Saint Joseph’s for her first collegiate goal.
• Recorded an assist vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Matched her career high of two shots vs. SIUE, Davidson and Richmond; both shots vs. Davidson were on goal, tying her career high for SOG.
• Logged a career-high 65 minutes vs. Vanderbilt.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Played in 15 games (tied career high) and started eight (career high).
• Posted career highs in minutes (508) and shots (eight).
• Equaled her single-game career high of two shots vs. Rhode Island, Murray State and Kansas State; both shots vs. Murray State were on goal, also tying a career high.
• Played a career-high 63 minutes vs. Kansas State.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters … played in six games, including three A-10 contests, and started vs. La Salle … registered a career-high two shots (both shots on goal) vs. IPFW … also had a shot on goal against Illinois-Chicago and George Washington … played a season-high 26 minutes vs. La Salle.
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll both semesters … played in 15 games … had the game-winning assist vs. Drake … also posted an assist vs. Omaha … played a season-high 45 minutes vs. Evansville … logged 37 minutes vs. Illinois-Chicago and 32 minutes vs. Fordham and Omaha.
PRIOR TO SLU
Helped Marian claim Nebraska high school titles in 2012 and 2014, as well as Omaha Metro Conference crowns in 2011, 2012 and 2013 … served as captain of the 2014 squad that posted an 18-1 record … was All-State honorable mention in 2012 and 2013 ... in club soccer, played for four Nebraska state championship teams (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013) as a member of Elite Girls Academy ... attended the ODP Region II camp two years … competed at regional and national levels in tennis until her junior year … National Honor Society treasurer who earned first academic honors all four years and graduated in the top 10 percent of her class … captured the 2014 American Legion Scholar-Athlete of Nebraska Award … was a 2013 nominee for the Believers and Achievers Award.