2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 21 points and eight rebounds vs. Dayton (home); five assists vs. Western Kentucky.
• Tabbed Atlantic 10 Player of the Week Jan. 18 by College Sports Madness.
• In all games, ranked 12th in the A-10 in 3-point field goal percentage (.354).
• In A-10 games, led the conference in 3-point field goal percentage (.444).
• Led the Billikens in 3-point field goal percentage (.354).
• Her 35 3-point field goals were the third most on the team.
• In A-10 games, led Billiken reserves with 19.7 minutes per game.
• Averaged 8.6 points in conference games, two points higher than her overall season average.
• Tied for the team season high with a career-high four 3-point field goals vs. Dayton (home).
• Was Saint Louis’ leading scorer (career-high 21 points) and also hauled in a career-high eight rebounds vs. Dayton (home).
• Tied for the team scoring high with 19 points (5-of-6 FG, 3-of-4 3-pointers, 6-of-8 FT) vs. Davidson (home).
• Tied for the team lead with four assists vs. Davidson (away).
• Scored in double figures seven times, six of which came vs. A-10 opponents.
• Tossed in 15 points (5-of-7 FG, 3-of-5 3-pointers) vs. George Washington.
• Was 5-of-9 shooting (3-of-5 3-pointers) in a 14-point performance vs. La Salle.
• Tallied 13 and 11 points in road wins vs. Saint Joseph’s and VCU, respectively.
• Had a team-high 11-game streak with at least one 3-pointer.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester … played in 10 games, including seven A-10 contests and both games at the A-10 Championship … hit a 3-pointer vs. La Salle … collected two rebounds vs. Dayton (home) and one board apiece vs. VCU (A-10 Championship) and Davidson (away) … played a season-high seven minutes vs. VCU (A-10 Championship) and Dayton (home).
PRIOR TO SLU
Was named All-State, first-team All-Area, first-team All-Conference, first-team All-Metro, Edwardsville Intelligencer first team, Alton Telegraph Female Athlete of the Year, an IBCA All-Star and a member of the Metro East Fab Five as a senior … scored a Southwestern Conference-leading 604 points (18.9 ppg) and also led the league in free throw shooting (91 percent) … averaged 8.1 rebounds, 4.1 steals and 2.5 assists, and sank 53 3-pointers … served as team co-captain … finished with 1,197 career points … was Most Valuable Player of the Quincy Thanksgiving and Edwardsville Holiday tournaments … helped lead Edwardsville to the quarterfinals of the Class 4A state tournament … was selected to the All-State second team as a junior after earning honorable mention as a sophomore ... was an All-Conference first-team choice as a sophomore and junior and added All-Area plaudits her junior campaign ... helped lead the 2011-12 Edwardsville squad to a 34-2 record and a Class 4A state runner-up finish, as well as three consecutive conference titles ... also an outstanding track and field athlete who placed second in the shot put and seventh in the discus in the state championship meet as a senior, second in the shot put and fourth in the discus as a junior, and fourth in the shot put and sixth in the discus as a sophomore ... helped lead Edwardsville to fifth place in the state in 2014 … made the Edwardsville honor roll every year.