|Major:||B.S., Social Work|
Concluded her career seventh on SLU's career FT percentage list (.773).
2017-18 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 15 points and 28 minutes vs. Tulsa and SIUE; five FG (tied career high) vs. four opponents; three 3-point FG vs. Cleveland State and SIUE; eight FTM (career high) and nine FTA vs. Tulsa; eight rebounds (tied career high), three offensive rebounds (tied career high), four assists and two blocks (career high) vs. Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round); two steals (career high) vs. Richmond and Little Rock.
• SLU’s recipient of the A-10 Postgraduate Scholarship.
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in all 33 games and started 20.
• Team leader – FT percentage (.870).
• Career highs for a season – minutes (575), FG (76), FG percentage (.388), FT percentage, total rebounds (75), offensive rebounds (19), blocks (five), steals (15).
• Shot 36.7 percent (11-of-30) from 3-point range in conference play, second highest on the team.
• Connected on 19-of-21 (team-high .905) from the free throw line in A-10 games.
• Turned in 11 double-figure scoring performances.
• Tied for the team scoring high with 15 points (5-of-9 FG, 3-of-7 3-pointers) vs. SIUE.
• Grabbed a team-high eight rebounds vs. Massachusetts in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Sank 8-of-9 free throws in a 15-point effort vs. Tulsa.
• Scored 13 points vs. DePaul.
• Shot 5-of-10 overall and 2-of-3 from 3-point range for 12 points to help defeat Dayton.
• Tallied 12 points (5-of-8 FG, 2-of-4 3-pointers) vs. Washington State.
• Was 3-of-5 from the arc in a 12-point effort vs. Cleveland State.
• Collected seven rebounds vs. Lipscomb.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 10 points vs. Lipscomb; four rebounds vs. Missouri; two offensive rebounds vs. St. Bonaventure (home); two assists vs. Davidson, Loyola Marymount and UC Irvine.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Was slowed by injuries and played in only 19 games.
• Made two 3-pointers in consecutive games vs. Lipscomb, Davidson and George Mason, helping her score 10, nine and eight points, respectively.
• Sank all three of her FG attempts vs. Loyola Marymount.
• Had 4-of-4 FT performances vs. Fordham and Lipscomb.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 21 points (career high) and eight rebounds (career high) vs. Dayton (home); five assists (career high) vs. Western Kentucky.
• Tabbed Atlantic 10 Player of the Week Jan. 18 by College Sports Madness.
• In all games, ranked 12th in the A-10 in 3-point field goal percentage (.354).
• In A-10 games, led the conference in 3-point field goal percentage (.444).
• Led the Billikens in 3-point field goal percentage (.354).
• Her 35 3-point field goals were the third most on the team.
• In A-10 games, led Billiken reserves with 19.7 minutes per game.
• Averaged 8.6 points in conference games, two points higher than her overall season average.
• Tied for the team season high with a career-high four 3-point field goals vs. Dayton (home).
• Was Saint Louis' leading scorer (career-high 21 points) and also hauled in a career-high eight rebounds vs. Dayton (home).
• Tied for the team scoring high with 19 points (5-of-6 FG, 3-of-4 3-pointers, 6-of-8 FT) vs. Davidson (home).
• Tied for the team lead with four assists vs. Davidson (away).
• Scored in double figures seven times, six of which came vs. A-10 opponents.
• Tossed in 15 points (5-of-7 FG, 3-of-5 3-pointers) vs. George Washington.
• Was 5-of-9 shooting (3-of-5 3-pointers) in a 14-point performance vs. La Salle.
• Tallied 13 and 11 points in road wins vs. Saint Joseph's and VCU, respectively.
• Had a team-high 11-game streak with at least one 3-pointer.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester … played in 10 games, including seven A-10 contests and both games at the A-10 Championship … hit a 3-pointer vs. La Salle … collected two rebounds vs. Dayton (home) and one board apiece vs. VCU (A-10 Championship) and Davidson (away) … played a season-high seven minutes vs. VCU (A-10 Championship) and Dayton (home).
PRIOR TO SLU
Was named All-State, first-team All-Area, first-team All-Conference, first-team All-Metro, Edwardsville Intelligencer first team, Alton Telegraph Female Athlete of the Year, an IBCA All-Star and a member of the Metro East Fab Five as a senior … scored a Southwestern Conference-leading 604 points (18.9 ppg) and also led the league in free throw shooting (91 percent) … averaged 8.1 rebounds, 4.1 steals and 2.5 assists, and sank 53 3-pointers … served as team co-captain … finished with 1,197 career points … was Most Valuable Player of the Quincy Thanksgiving and Edwardsville Holiday tournaments … helped lead Edwardsville to the quarterfinals of the Class 4A state tournament … was selected to the All-State second team as a junior after earning honorable mention as a sophomore ... was an All-Conference first-team choice as a sophomore and junior and added All-Area plaudits her junior campaign ... helped lead the 2011-12 Edwardsville squad to a 34-2 record and a Class 4A state runner-up finish, as well as three consecutive conference titles ... also an outstanding track and field athlete who placed second in the shot put and seventh in the discus in the state championship meet as a senior, second in the shot put and fourth in the discus as a junior, and fourth in the shot put and sixth in the discus as a sophomore ... helped lead Edwardsville to fifth place in the state in 2014 … made the Edwardsville honor roll every year.