|Hometown:||Arlington Heights, Ill.|
|High School:||Rolling Meadows|
Begins her senior season as SLU's career assists leader (661) … also is fifth in free throws made (332), sixth in points (1,380) and tied for eighth in 3-point field goals (116) on the Billikens' career lists … begins the 2017-18 season first in assists per game (6.68) and fourth in assists among active NCAA Division I players.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season update coming soon.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 28 points vs. St. Bonaventure; nine rebounds vs. Western Kentucky and George Mason (home); 14 assists vs. Davidson (home) and Tulsa; four steals vs. Bradley.
• College Sports Information Directors of America Academic All-District team.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic team.
• A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Became the first Billiken women's basketball player to earn All-America plaudits (Associated Press honorable mention, College Sports Madness High Major first team).
• A-10 co-Player of the Year and first-team All-Conference.
• College Sports Madness High Major and Jesuit Basketball Spotlight National Player of the Week Feb. 22.
• A-10 Player of the Week Feb. 29 (College Sports Madness), Feb. 22 (A-10 office, College Sports Madness) and Jan. 25 (A-10 office, College Sports Madness).
• Selected to the Tulane Classic All-Tournament team.
• In the national rankings, finished third in assists per game (7.0), 25th in free throws made (159), 26th in assist-turnover ratio (2.28), 37th in free throw attempts (191) and 56th in free throw percentage (.832).
• In all games, ranked first in the A-10 in assists per game, free throws made and free throw attempts; second in assist-turnover ratio; third in points per game (16.6) and free throw percentage; fourth in minutes per game (35.4); and 14th in field goal percentage (.436).
• In A-10 games only, was first in the league in assists per game (6.9); second in free throws made (64) and free throw attempts (76); third in points per game (16.9) and free throw percentage (.842); fourth in assist-turnover ratio (2.18); seventh in minutes per game (35.5); 11th in field goal percentage (.458); and 15th in 3-point field goal percentage (.367).
• Set a Saint Louis season record with 239 assists.
• Ranked second on SLU's all-time single-season list for points (564, also a SLU sophomore record).
• Ranked second on SLU's all-time single-season list, and set a SLU sophomore record, for free throws made.
• Ranked 10th on the Billikens' all-time single-season free throw percentage list.
• Tied the SLU single-game record for best perfect free throw shooting (12-of-12) vs. Rhode Island (A-10 Championship), also the best performance of the season by an A-10 player.
• Led SLU in points per game, field goals made (184), free throws made, free throw attempts, assists per game, assist-turnover ratio, minutes per game, double-figure scoring games (31) and fewest fouls per 40 minutes (1.79).
• Second on the team in free throw percentage and steals per game (0.9); tied for second in 3-point field goals made (37).
• Third on the team in field goal percentage and 3-point field goal percentage (.314).
• Registered SLU single-game highs of 28 points vs. St. Bonaventure, 12 free throws made vs. Rhode Island (A-10 Championship), 14 free throw attempts vs. Cleveland State, and 14 assists vs. Davidson (home) and Tulsa; tied the single-game high of four 3-point field goals vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Led the Billikens or tied for the team lead in scoring 21 times, in assists 30 times, in steals seven times and in rebounds twice.
• Reached double figures in assists six times, five of which were part of double-doubles – 19 points and 14 assists vs. Davidson (home), 13 points and 14 assists vs. Tulsa, 19 points and 13 assists vs. Duquesne (regular season), 22 points and 12 assists vs. Memphis, and 15 points and 12 assists vs. Bradley.
• Averaged 20 points in the WNIT.
• Went 17-of-17 from the free throw line in the A-10 Championship.
• Tallied 20 or more points nine times.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for both semesters … earned a spot on the A-10 All-Rookie team … was named A-10 Rookie of the Week Jan. 26 … was the only Billiken to start all 31 games … in the national statistics, ranked 25th in assists (5.6 apg) and 139th in assist-turnover ratio (1.49 to 1) … in all games, ranked second in assists, fifth in assist-turnover ratio and minutes (34.8 mpg), 11th in 3-point field goal percentage (.367) and tied for 29th in scoring (10.0 ppg) in the A-10 … in conference games only, was second in assists (5.6 apg), fifth in 3-point field goal percentage (.404), sixth in assist-turnover ratio (1.48 to 1) and minutes (34.6 mpg), and tied for 29th in scoring (10.2 ppg) … her 174 assists easily eclipsed the previous Billiken freshman record of 105 and landed her in second place on SLU's overall single-season chart … led the team in assists, minutes and fewest fouls per 40 minutes (1.85) … was second in scoring, field goals (110), 3-point field goals (40), 3-point field goal percentage and steals (31) … ranked third in assist-turnover ratio … led the Billikens in assists a team-high 23 times … posted more assists than turnovers in 23 of 31 games … had at least four assists in 29 of 31 games ... led the team in scoring three times … scored in double figures 17 times, including the last five games of the season (13.6 ppg) … turned in a double-double of 10 points (5-of-9 FG) and 10 assists (tied SLU season high, tied for third most in the A-10 in 2014-15) in a season-high 46 minutes vs. Mercer … was 7-of-10 overall and 3-of-4 from 3-point range in a season- and team-high 20-point performance vs. La Salle, and added seven assists … tied for team-high honors with 18 points (SLU season-best 8-of-9 FG shooting, season-high eight field goals) vs. Richmond … scored 17 points vs. George Washington in the A-10 Championship quarterfinals … tossed in 16 points (3-of-7 3-pointers) vs. Massachusetts … scored 14 points vs. Vanderbilt (team high), George Washington (regular season; 3-of-4 3-pointers) and George Mason (home) … registered 13 points (3-of-7 3-pointers) vs. VCU (A-10 Championship), Rhode Island and Missouri-St. Louis (3-of-5 3-pointers) … had 12 points and four steals (tied SLU season high) vs. SIUE … contributed 11 points vs. Dayton (home; season highs of six FTM and seven FTA), Saint Joseph's and Missouri (3-of-6 3-pointers) … scored 10 points vs. Duquesne and Indiana State (away) … notched nine assists vs. SIUE and Davidson (away), eight vs. George Washington (regular season) and Indiana State (away), and seven vs. Rhode Island, Duquesne, VCU (regular season) and Eastern Illinois ... had a season-high five rebounds vs. Davidson (away) and Vanderbilt.
PRIOR TO SLU
Named 2014 Player of the Year and Female Athlete of the Year by the Chicago Sun-Times … Ms. Basketball of Illinois 2014 runner-up … earned Daily Herald Player of the Year accolades as a junior and senior and was the publication's 2014 Female Athlete of the Year … collected first-team All-State honors as a junior and senior and was honorable mention as a sophomore … tabbed Illinois' 2013 Gatorade Player of the Year … nominated for the 2014 McDonald's All-America team … was a four-time All-Area and All-Mid Suburban League East performer who was named conference Player of the Year and All-Area team captain as a sophomore, junior and senior … selected Rolling Meadows' Most Valuable Player all four years … named MVP of the prestigious Montini Christmas Tournament in 2013 and 2014 … made the All-Tournament team in every tournament in which she participated … helped lead Rolling Meadows to Class 4A state runner-up finishes in 2013 (31-4 record) and 2014 (29-5), as well as three consecutive conference crowns … averaged 20.6 points, 8.2 assists and 2.0 steals as a senior, and 20 points, 7.6 assists, 3.3 steals and 2.3 rebounds as a junior … in AAU competition, was the starting point guard for the 2013 Illinois Elite team and collected All-State recognition … also lettered four years in tennis and two years in soccer … paired with sister Allie to earn third-team All-State doubles recognition in 2014 … was a state tennis qualifier in 2012 and 2013 … National Honor Society member.