|High School:||Lincoln Way North|
2016-17 • Junior
• Swam in the breaststroke events in her junior season.
• Came in at 1:06.97 in the 100-yard breaststroke, SLU's third-best time of the season.
• Also had the third-best time of the year in the 200-yard breaststroke with a time of 2:26.06.
2015-16 • Sophomore
• Competed in the breaststroke and IM events for the Billikens
• Swam in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 24.64
• Touched the wall at 1:06.67 in the 100-yard breaststroke, SLU's second-best time of the year.
• Had SLU's third-best time of the season in the 200-yard breaststroke at 2:25.69.
2014-15 • Freshman
• Competed well for SLU in the breaststroke events
• Touched the wall in 1:07.67 in the 100-yard breaststroke at the Atlantic 10 Championships, the Billikens' fourth-best time of the season
• Came in at 2:27.43 in the 200-yard breaststroke at the Northwestern TYR Invitational, the third-best time for a Billiken
• Was fifth on the season list in the 200-yard IM with a time of 2:14.22 at the Northwestern TYR Invitational.
At Lincoln Way North
• Competed in the 100-yard freestyle and 100-yard breaststroke at the Illinois state championship, and is
• Her 200-yard breaststroke time of 2:26.87 would have been the second fastest on the SLU team during the 2013-14 season
PARKINSON'S CAREER BESTS
|50 Free||24.46||Atlantic 10 Championship, 2/15/17|
|100 Breast||1:06.67||Atlantic 10 Championship, 2/17/16|
|200 Breast||2:25.69||Northwestern TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|
|200 IM||2:11.96||Atlantic 10 Championship, 2/17/16|
|400 IM||4:46.37||TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|