|High School:||Jesuit High|
2016-17 • Junior
• Continued to thrive as a backstroker as a junior.
• Finished with SLU's fourth-best time of the season in the 100-yard backstroke at 59.44.
• Had the third-best time of the year in the 200-yard backstroke at 2:09.13.
• Also had SLU's third-best time of the year in the 200-yard IM at 2:13.07.
2015-16 • Sophomore
• Swam in nearly every event, excelling in the backstroke events.
• Turned in a time of 2:07.20 in the 200-yard backstroke, SLU's second-best time of the year.
• Swam the 100-yard backstroke in 59.08, the fifth-best time of the season for SLU.
• Had SLU's sixth-best time of the year with a 2:12.29 in the 200-yard IM.
• Touched the wall at 5:13.60 in the 500-yard freestyle, the sixth-best time of the season.
2014-15 • Freshman
• Had SLU's second-best time of the season in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:07.63, the fifth-fastest time in SLU history
• Time trialed in the 200-yard IM at the Atlantic 10 Championships with a time of 2:13.33, the fourth-fastest time of the season for the Billikens...
At Portland Jesuit
• Was the 13th-ranked swimmer in the state of Oregon.
• She has personal bests of 53.95 in the 100-yard freestyle, 58.62 in the 100-yard backstroke and 2:07.53 in the 200-yard backstroke
• Both backstroke times would have been in the top five all-time
HARPER'S CAREER BESTS
|500 Free||5:13.60||Northwestern TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|
|100 Back||54.34||Northwestern TYR Invitational, 11/18/16|
|200 Back||2:07.20||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/17/16|
|200 IM||2:12.29||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/17/16|
|400 IM||4:55.86||vs. Truman State, 1/22/16|