|High School:||Brophy Prep|
2016-17 • Junior
• Cemented himself as one of the top swimmers in SLU history.
• Had SLU's top time of the season in the 50-yard, 100-yard, 200-yard and 500-yard freestyle events.
2015-16 • Sophomore
• Had one of the best seasons by a Billiken swimmer
• Set school records in the 100-yard freestyle (44.10), 200-yard freestyle (1:35.99), 500-yard freestyle (4:24.84) and 100-yard butterfly (47.72).
• Also swam on the record-setting 800-yard freestyle relay team (6:32.63)
• Won Atlantic 10 Championships in the 400-yard freestyle relay and 100-yard freestyle
• Became the first Billiken to qualify for the USA Swimming Olympic Trials, earning a spot in both the 200-yard freestyle and 100-yard butterfly.
2014-15 • Freshman
• In his first year of collegiate swimming was one of SLU's top swimmers
• Had the Billikens' top time of the season in the 200-yard freestyle (1:37.11), 500-yard freestyle (4:26.59), 1000-yard freestyle (9:44.83) and 200-yard butterfly (1:48.77)
• In one year, he is already littered throughout the record book, owning SLU records in the 200-yard freestyle and 200-yard butterfly.
• Is fourth all-time in the 100-yard butterfly, fifth all-time in the 1000-yard freestyle and sixth all-time in the 100-yard freestyle...
At Brophy Prep
• Ranked as the No. 3 prep swimmer in Arizona and No. 193 in the country by CollegeSwimming.com.
• Had prep personal bests of 1:39.12 in the 200-yard freestyle, 9:26.85 in the 1000-yard freestyle and 1:50.49 in the 200-yard butterfly, each faster than the current Billiken records.
• Was a USA Swimming Winter National qualifier.
|50 Free||21.01||Northwestern TYR Invitational, 11/18/16|
|100 Free||44.38*||AT&T Winter Nationals, 11/30/16|
|200 Free||1:35.99*||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/17/16|
|500 Free||4:24.84*||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/17/16|
|1000 Free||9:41.77||IUPUI/WIU/SLU, 10/31/14|
|100 Fly||46.97*||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/15/17|
|200 Fly||1:48.77*||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/18/15|
*indicates school record