|Hometown:||Overland Park, Kan.|
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 10-17; doubles record: 11-14; overall record: 21-31.
• No. 3 on the team – doubles wins (11).
• Tied for No. 3 on the team – singles wins (10), total wins (21).
• Earned a three-set singles win vs. Fordham in the A-10 Championship.
• Posted a first-round singles win vs. Nebraska at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won in doubles vs. Arkansas.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. four opponents, including A-10 opponent Fordham.
• Had a four-match doubles winning streak.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Tied for the team lead with 12 doubles wins.
• Ranked second on the team in doubles winning percentage (12-9, .571) and total wins (25).
• Was third on the Billikens with 13 singles victories.
• Had an 8-6 dual-meet mark at No. 1 doubles.
• Turned in a 3-2 doubles record vs. A-10 opponents.
• Registered a 3-1 singles record in matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents, including A-10 opponent La Salle.
• Had singles winning streaks of five and four matches.
• Put up a seven-match doubles winning streak.
• Tied for the best fall tournament doubles record (4-2) on the team.
• Won a consolation singles match at the ITA Central Regional.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester … earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition ... five of his six doubles wins came in dual meets, tying him for the team lead … won five singles matches, including a pair of duals … teamed with Juan Calero at No. 1 doubles for wins over A-10 opponents Saint Joseph's (A-10 Championship) and Duquesne … posted an A-10 singles victory over Fordham … won both singles and doubles contests vs. IUPUI … captured Flight 7 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational with a 3-0 record, including a come-from-behind, three-set triumph in his final match.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was ranked No. 5 in Kansas and No. 347 in the nation among seniors by Tennis Recruiting Network … won the state championship and was 28-0 in doubles in 2013 … reached the 2012 state semifinals in singles … was named to the Kansas City Star All-Metro team his first three years at Rockhurst … achieved a top-15 Missouri Valley ranking and won 18's futures tournaments in St. Louis and Columbia, Mo. … received the Heart of America Junior Sportsmanship Award and the USTA Missouri Valley 18's Sportsmanship Award in 2013 … National Honor Society member and a National Merit Commended Scholar.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|