|High School:||Blue Valley North|
|Major:||B.S., Mechanical Engineering|
Concluded her career as SLU's all-time leader in RBIs (173) ... standings on other career lists -- second in doubles (43) and total bases (342); tied for second in home runs (29) and assists (427); third in batting average (.324) and hits (204); fourth in slugging percentage (.543), walks (85) and at-bats (630); tied for fifth in starts (207); sixth in on-base percentage (.406); tied for sixth in games (207); eighth in runs (92).
2018 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 All-Academic.
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• A-10 All-Conference second team.
• A-10 Championship All-Tournament.
• College Sports Madness A-10 Player of the Week March 6.
• Started all 57 games (career highs for games and starts).
• A-10 rankings (all games) – second in assists (career-high 122); tied for fourth in doubles (career-high and team-high 14); seventh in total bases (93); eighth in extra-base hits (22); tied for eighth in RBIs (39), hits (career-high 57) and triples (career-high-tying and team-high two); 10th in slugging percentage (.544); 13th in walks (20); tied for 14th in batting average (.333) and home runs (six); 15th in on-base percentage (.407).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – second in batting average (team-high .443); third in on-base percentage (team-high .514) and assists (47); tied for sixth in doubles (six); ninth in hits (27); tied for ninth in walks (nine); tied for 10th in extra-base hits (eight); 11th in slugging percentage (.623); tied for 12th in total bases (38); tied for 17th in RBIs (14).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – tied for fourth in doubles, sixth in RBIs, tied for seventh in total bases.
• Team leader – batting average with RISP (.426, 26-for-61), multiple-hit games (17-tied), two-out RBIs (14-tied).
• Reached base leading off an inning at a .520 clip, best on the team.
• No. 2 on the team – batting average, batting average with two outs (.357, 25-for-70), slugging percentage, on-base percentage, multiple-RBI games (six), hits, RBIs, total bases, walks, assists.
• No. 3 on the team – home runs.
• Recorded SLU season highs of four hits (career high), two home runs (tied career high), 10 total bases (career high) and three runs (tied career high) vs. George Mason in the A-10 Championship.
• Had a SLU season-high five RBIs (tied career high), including a walk-off grand slam, vs. Murray State.
• Tied the team season high of six assists vs. George Washington.
• Season highs – two walks vs. two opponents; three putouts vs. two opponents.
• Had a nine-game hitting streak, tying for SLU’s second longest of the season; drove in at least one run in each of the first seven games of the streak.
• Hit safely in 13 of her first 15 games.
• Recorded the game-winning RBI in a 1-0 win over Indiana State.
• Had three-hit outings vs. George Mason and La Salle.
• Was 4-for-9 in the Fordham series.
• Went 2-for-3 with two walks in the Massachusetts doubleheader.
• Had a 3-for-6 day with four RBIs in the St. Bonaventure doubleheader.
• Also went 3-for-6 in the Dayton twinbill.
• Registered four straight two-hit games, including all three games of the Saint Joseph’s series (6-for-10).
• Blasted a grand slam vs. Akron.
• Drove in three runs vs. Chattanooga.
• Launched a solo homer vs. Mississippi.
• Delivered an RBI double vs. Washington.
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic team.
• Atlantic 10 Championship All-Tournament team.
• Started all 50 games.
• National rankings – tied for 29th in RBIs per game (1.00).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – third in RBIs (50, tying her own SLU single-season record), fifth in home runs (eight, tied career high), fifth in assists (career-high 114), 10th in batting average (career-high .354).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – second in RBIs (26).
• SLU single-season lists – tied for first in RBIs, fifth in slugging percentage (career-high .608) and total bases (career-high 96), tied for seventh in home runs, ninth in batting average and doubles (career-high 12).
• Set a SLU season record for highest batting average by a junior.
• Team leader – RBIs, two-out RBIs (24), doubles, assists, batting average with two outs (25-for-61, .410), multi-hit games (20), multi-RBI games (15, including a team-high four games with four or more RBIs).
• No. 2 on the team – batting average, batting average with runners in scoring position (24-for-65, .369), slugging percentage, hits (career-high 56), home runs, total bases, plate appearances (177), at-bats (career-high 158).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – triples (career-high two).
• No. 3 on the team – on-base percentage (.418).
• Single-game career highs – three hits (tied) vs. Fairleigh Dickinson, Northwestern State, Southeast Missouri State and La Salle; five RBIs (tied) vs. Southeast Missouri State; three runs vs. Northwestern State and Saint Joseph’s; seven assists vs. Indiana State.
• Hit safely in all three A-10 Championship games (4-for-8), including a two-run triple in a win over Dayton.
• Helped SLU sweep a three-game set vs. George Mason, going 5-for-10 with three RBIs and two doubles.
• Went 5-for-11 with six RBIs in the La Salle series.
• Drove in five runs with a 3-for-6 effort in a doubleheader sweep of Dayton.
• Powered the Billikens to the We Back Pat Tournament title, going 8-for-14 with two home runs, three doubles and eight RBIs in four games.
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Selected to the All-Conference second team.
• In all games, was third in double plays turned (10) in the A-10.
• In conference games only, tied for second in double plays turned (five).
• On the Saint Louis all-time season lists, was tied for fifth in RBIs (34), tied for eighth in home runs (seven) and 20th in assists (101).
• Her 34 RBIs set a SLU record for sophomores.
• Led the Billikens in multiple-RBI games (10); tied for the team lead in RBIs and sacrifice flies (two).
• Second on the team in total bases (68), batting average with two outs (.356) and two-out RBIs (17); third in slugging percentage (.469), home runs, assists, putouts (101) and double plays turned.
• Her eight-game hitting streak (10-for-30, .333, eight RBIs) tied for the Billikens' longest of the season; also had a five-game streak (6-for-15, .400, seven RBIs).
• Was SLU's leading hitter at the A-10 Championship (4-for-8, .500).
• Connected for a grand slam vs. Maryland.
• Hit a home run vs. eventual national champion Oklahoma.
• Tallied four RBIs vs. Western Illinois and three vs. La Salle and Southeast Missouri State.
• Recorded nine 2-hit games, including five vs. A-10 opponents.
• Tied her career high of five assists vs. Western Illinois and Kansas.
• Struck out just twice in her final 36 plate appearances.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll for the spring semester … selected to the A-10 All-Rookie team … was a two-time A-10 Rookie of the Week (March 10, May 4) … started at second base in all 51 games in which she appeared … ranked 100th nationally in RBIs per game (0.96) … in all games, led the A-10 in RBIs (school-record 50) and was fifth in walks (30, SLU freshman record), ninth in total bases (85, SLU freshman record), tied for ninth in home runs (eight, SLU freshman record), doubles (10) and fielding double plays (12), 12th in assists (90), 14th in on-base percentage (.436) and 15th in hits (51) … in A-10 games only, tied for second in RBIs (22) and walks (19), and also batted .324 with a .472 on-base percentage and a .515 slugging percentage … on SLU's all-time single-season lists, was third in walks, tied for fourth in home runs, fifth in slugging percentage (.545, SLU freshman record) and total bases, and eighth in on-base percentage … in addition to leading the team in RBIs, led the Billikens in batting average with runners in scoring position (.424, including a team-best 7-for-9 with the bases loaded), two-out RBIs (33) and multi-RBI games (13) … was second in on-base percentage, total bases, batting average with two outs (.448) and walks, tied for second in doubles, third in slugging percentage, home runs, putouts (105), assists and fielding double plays, tied for third in multi-hit games (14), and fourth in batting average (.327), runs (28), hits and chances (210) … was the fourth toughest on the team to strike out (once every 10.4 plate appearances) … recorded a school-record four walks in game three of the Massachusetts series, and had two walks in five other games … had three hits, including a school-record-tying two home runs, and tied the team season high with a career-high five RBIs in game three of the Fordham series … had three hits, including a home run, and four RBIs vs. Northern Colorado (March 12) … that followed a grand slam in the Northern Kentucky game … also smacked a grand slam at Missouri … her three hits vs. Austin Peay (March 6) included two doubles … her three RBIs vs. George Mason (game one) and SIUE (April 28) included a two-run home run in each game … also drove in three runs vs. La Salle (game three), Southeast Missouri State (Feb. 27) and Middle Tennessee State … homered vs. Jackson State … had two hits vs. La Salle in the A-10 Championship … went hitless in two consecutive games just twice all season … in an early-season 14-game stretch, hit .477 (21-for-44) to raise her season average 143 points … after striking out eight times in her first 27 plate appearances, fanned just 10 times in her last 161 trips to the plate, including a stretch of 17 games (63 PAs) with just one strikeout … posted season highs of five assists at Rhode Island (game three) and six putouts at Missouri and vs. Austin Peay (Feb. 6).
PRIOR TO SLU
Saw action at third base, second base and shortstop … batted .500 for her career … was named to the Eastern Kansas League first team as a junior and senior … set a combined 10 career and single-season school records including home runs, RBIs and hits … as a member of the Mac-N-Seitz Storm travel team, batted .438 and hit eight home runs in 2013 … four-year member of the Blue Valley North Principal's Honor Roll and a National Honor Society member.