|Hometown:||St. Louis, Mo.|
|High School:||Parkway North|
2016-17 • RS Junior | Game-by-Game Stats
• Appeared in all 33 games and made 24 starts.
• Averaged 6.4 ppg and was second on the Billikens with 84 assists.
• In conference games only, ranked fifth in the A-10 in minutes played (37.3 mpg), tied for seventh in steals (1.5 spg), 11th in assist/turnover ratio (1.8/1) and tied for 12th in assists (3.3 apg).
• Led the Billikens with 21 points in the win against Massachusetts.
• Dished out 10 assists and did not commit a turnover in the win against North Carolina A&T.
• Contributed 13 points in the winning effort against Duquesne.
• Scored 12 points and pulled down eight rebounds in the win against La Salle.
2015-16 • RS Sophomore | Game-by-Game Stats
• Appeared in 23 games and made 15 starts.
• Scored 4.0 ppg, including 5.1 ppg in Atlantic 10 Conference games.
• Third on the Billikens with 2.0 assists per game.
• Awarded a scholarship prior to the season on the Billikens’ Bahamas trip after serving as a walk-on last season.
• Scored a career-high 18 points (6-of-9 from the field) in the Billikens’ win against Davidson.
• Scored 14 points (including his first-career field goal) and was 7-of-7 from the charity stripe against George Mason, his first-career start.
• Registered his first collegiate points with a pair of free throws at Duquesne.
• Made his collegiate debut in the season opener against Hartford.
2014-15 • Sophomore
2013-14 • at John Wood Community College (Quincy, Ill.)
• Appeared in 24 games and averaged 5.8 ppg and 2.0 rpg.
• Recorded 16 steals and dished out 21 assists.
• Posted a season-high 17 points against North Central Missouri College.
• Two-year letterwinner at Parkway North High School.
• All-Conference selection as a junior and senior.
• Among the area’s top scorers as a senior after averaging 19.9 ppg.
• As a junior, helped Vikings to their first-ever district title.
• Named MVP of the district championship game.