Begins her senior season tied for eighth in wins (30) and shutouts (five), 10th in strikeouts (194) and appearances (74), 11th in starts (53), 12th in innings (336.1), 13th in strikeouts per seven innings (4.04), tied for 14th in complete games (28) and 16th in ERA (3.77) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Atlantic 10 co-Pitcher of the Week May 1.
• Made 34 appearances and 28 starts, both career highs.
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – tied for fourth in wins (career-high 15), fifth in strikeouts (career-high 129), fifth in innings (career-high 180 2/3), fifth in starts, tied for fifth in appearances, eighth in ERA (career-best 2.83).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – first in appearances (18), tied for first in wins (10-5), tied for second in starts (14), third in innings (89 1/3), tied for third in strikeouts (63), eighth in ERA (2.43).
• SLU single-season lists – tied for fourth in wins, tied for seventh in shutouts (career-high four), tied for eighth in starts, tied for ninth in complete games (career-high 21), 10th in lowest opponents’ batting average (career-best .242).
• Tied the SLU season record for most appearances by a junior.
• Career single-game highs – nine strikeouts vs. Murray State; 7 2/3 innings and seven assists vs. Memphis; two putouts (tied) vs. Saint Joseph’s.
• Allowed just 6.35 hits per seven innings.
• Three of her four shutouts were recorded in conference play.
• In conference games, yielded 5.96 hits per seven innings and a .231 opponents’ batting average.
• Tossed a three-hitter to beat Dayton in the A-10 Championship.
• Posted 1-0 wins vs. Massachusetts (four hits) and Morehead State (two hits).
• Was the winning pitcher in all three games of the George Mason series; allowed one hit in six innings in game two.
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Earned A-10 Pitcher of the Week accolades Feb. 15.
• Recorded a career-high six strikeouts and allowed no earned runs in a complete-game victory over Northern Iowa.
• Threw a career-high 7.1 innings vs. Florida Gulf Coast.
• Registered a complete-game win vs. Southeast Missouri State.
• Defeated South Dakota State, and picked up wins in relief vs. La Salle and Saint Joseph's.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Made 24 appearances, including 17 starts, in the circle … posted a 10-7 record, a 4.71 ERA, one shutout and four complete games … finished 10th in wins in the A-10 … in A-10 games only (nine appearances, eight starts), was 5-3 with a 4.99 ERA, one shutout and two complete games … one of her conference wins was a three-hit, one-walk shutout vs. eventual regular-season champion Dayton … also chalked up A-10 victories against Saint Joseph's, La Salle, Rhode Island and eventual A-10 tournament champion Fordham (allowed just two unearned runs, three hits and one walk in 5 1/3 innings of relief) … allowed just two runs and seven hits in 11 innings in back-to-back wins vs. Indiana and UMKC … had a season-high four strikeouts vs. Middle Tennessee State and Southeast Missouri State … went the seven-inning distance in a 7-2 win over SIUE.
PRIOR TO SLU
A three-time All-State performer, earning first-team honors as a sophomore and junior and second-team plaudits as a freshman … was named to the All-Conference team and was the Jacksonville Journal Courier Player of the Year in each of her first three seasons … posted a 21-4 record, a 0.25 ERA and 321 strikeouts as a junior, and batted .474 … competed for the Worth Prospects travel team … garnered All-Conference recognition in volleyball three times and in basketball once … National Honor Society member who ranked first in her class.