|Major:||B.S., Comm. Sci. & Disorders|
Concluded her career as SLU's all-time leader in chances (1,638) and putouts (1,542) ... standings on other career lists -- third in starts (211); fourth in games (212); fifth in at-bats (625); eighth in fielding percentage (.987); 10th in total bases (211); tied for 10th in hits (155).
2018 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Started all 57 games (career highs for games and starts).
• A-10 rankings (all games) – first in chances (405) and putouts (392); fourth in fielding percentage (min. 100 chances, .988).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – second in chances (165) and putouts (161); fourth in fielding percentage (min. 50 chances, .994).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – fourth in chances and putouts.
• No. 3 on the team – fielding percentage, multiple-RBI games (four-tied).
• Tied her career high for hits (40).
• Had a .271 batting average in conference play.
• Recorded a SLU season-high 16 putouts vs. UT Martin.
• Season highs – two runs vs. UT Martin; two hits vs. seven opponents; two RBIs vs. four opponents; two walks (tied career high) vs. Miami (Ohio); two assists vs. Miami (Ohio).
• Her season-long five-game hitting streak (6-for-17, .353, five RBIs) was part of a stretch in which she hit safely in 13 of 17 games.
• Was 4-for-9 in the George Washington series, including two hits and two RBIs in a game-two victory that clinched an A-10 Championship berth for the Billikens.
• Collected two hits in game two vs. nationally ranked Arkansas.
• Went 3-for-5 in the St. Bonaventure doubleheader.
• Was 3-for-6 in the Dayton twinbill, including a solo home run in each game.
• Drove in two runs in back-to-back victories over Western Carolina (home run) and Akron.
• Had an RBI in close wins over Western Illinois (5-4) and Kansas City (6-4).
• Notched an RBI vs. nationally ranked Washington.
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Started all 50 games.
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – second in putouts (369), second in chances (391), fourth in double plays (10).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – third in putouts (141), third in chances (149), fourth in double plays (five), tied for fourth in sacrifice flies (career-high two).
• SLU single-season lists – sixth in putouts, sixth in chances.
• Team leader – putouts, chances, double plays.
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – sacrifice bunts (career-high three), sacrifice flies.
• No. 3 on the team – multi-RBI games (six).
• Career highs for a season – runs (18), walks (17), on-base percentage (.337).
• Single-game career highs – three hits (tied) vs. South Carolina State and Austin Peay; four RBIs (tied) and three runs vs. Northwestern State.
• Led SLU in batting average with the bases loaded (5-for-8, .625).
• Had a 10-game hitting streak (17-for-34, .500), SLU’s second longest of the season.
• Her 16-game streak of reaching base by hit or walk was the team’s third longest of the season.
• Posted eight multi-hit games.
• Reached base leading off an inning at a .433 clip (13-for-30), ranking third on the team.
• Second toughest to strike out on the team (once every 8.9 plate appearances).
• Had two hits and two RBIs in an A-10 Championship first-round victory over Dayton.
• Reached base in four of seven plate appearances (3-for-6, walk) in a doubleheader sweep of St. Bonaventure.
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Started all 51 games.
• In all games, led the Atlantic 10 in chances (396), putouts (370) and double plays turned (20).
• In conference games only, was first in chances (180) and double plays turned (eight), and second in putouts (168).
• On the Saint Louis all-time season lists, was tied for fourth in putouts and fifth in chances.
• Her 370 putouts tied the SLU season record for sophomores.
• Led the Billikens in putouts, chances and double plays turned.
• Second on the team in doubles (nine); third in batting average with runners in scoring position (.298).
• Registered a .318 batting average in A-10 games.
• Finished the regular season on a five-game hitting streak (9-for-16, .563); posted another five-game streak earlier in the season (7-for-17, .412).
• Equaled her career high with three hits vs. George Mason.
• Five of her eight 2-hit games were against conference teams.
• Recorded two-run doubles vs. Northern Illinois and BYU.
• Also had two RBIs vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Hit a solo home run vs. Nebraska.
• Tallied a career-high 18 putouts vs. George Mason; tied her career best with four assists vs. Saint Joseph's.
• Struck out just three times in her final 43 plate appearances.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in all 54 games and started 53 (all at first base) … in all games, led the A-10 with 411 putouts and 446 chances (both ranking third on SLU's all-time single-season lists, and both SLU freshman records), and ranked second in fielding double plays (18) … in conference games only, led the league in putouts (167) and chances (177) and tied for third in fielding double plays (nine) … was first on the team in putouts, chances and fielding double plays, tied for third in hit-by-pitch (three), fourth in fielding percentage (.989), tied for fourth in two-out RBIs (15), and fifth in home runs (five) and assists (30) … recorded a team-season-high 12 putouts at Kennesaw State, vs. Indiana and in the series opener vs. George Mason … in A-10 games, topped her overall season numbers in batting average (.264/.242 overall), on-base percentage (.333/.311) and slugging percentage (.389/.358) … produced nine multi-hit games, including three-hit efforts vs. Southern Illinois and Middle Tennessee State … had six multi-RBI performances, including a grand slam in the Rhode Island series finale, and a three-run homer in the Fordham series opener that tied the Rams 3-3 in a game the Billikens went on to win 5-3 … also homered vs. Middle Tennessee State, Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri State (doubleheader game one) … doubled twice in game two of the George Mason series … other season highs were two runs at Jackson State, two walks vs. La Salle (game one) and four assists vs. Idaho State … had a season-high five-game hitting streak (7-for-16, .438) … also had stretches of hitting safely in seven of eight games (8-for-25, .320) and five of six contests (7-for-22, .318) … enjoyed a nine-game streak (33 plate appearances) without a strikeout.
PRIOR TO SLU
Posted a .458 batting average, a .493 on-base percentage, a .664 slugging percentage, three home runs, 41 RBIs and 16 doubles as a senior … 23 of her RBIs came with two outs … struck out just eight times in 143 plate appearances … made the All-State team and was named All-Region and All-District for a third consecutive season … earned a place on the Kentucky squad for the Kentucky-Tennessee All-Star Game … named Assumption's 2011 Offensive Player of the Year and 2012 Defensive Player of the Year … was a 2014 Academic All-State selection … made the honor roll … played club ball for the Cincy Doom … earned a place on several All-Tournament teams … also played for the Bluegrass Blaze and was the club's Offensive Player of the Year five times.