|Major:||Comm. Sciences & Disorders|
Begins her senior season second in putouts (1,150) and chances (1,233), eighth in fielding percentage (.986), tied for 16th in home runs (eight), tied for 18th in walks (46) and 20th in RBIs (58) on the Billikens' career lists.
2018 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Update coming soon.
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Started all 50 games.
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – second in putouts (369), second in chances (391), fourth in double plays (10).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – third in putouts (141), third in chances (149), fourth in double plays (five), tied for fourth in sacrifice flies (career-high two).
• SLU single-season lists – sixth in putouts, sixth in chances.
• Team leader – putouts, chances, double plays.
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – sacrifice bunts (career-high three), sacrifice flies.
• No. 3 on the team – multi-RBI games (six).
• Career highs for a season – runs (18), walks (17), on-base percentage (.337).
• Single-game career highs – three hits (tied) vs. South Carolina State and Austin Peay; four RBIs (tied) and three runs vs. Northwestern State.
• Led SLU in batting average with the bases loaded (5-for-8, .625).
• Had a 10-game hitting streak (17-for-34, .500), SLU’s second longest of the season.
• Her 16-game streak of reaching base by hit or walk was the team’s third longest of the season.
• Posted eight multi-hit games.
• Reached base leading off an inning at a .433 clip (13-for-30), ranking third on the team.
• Second toughest to strike out on the team (once every 8.9 plate appearances).
• Had two hits and two RBIs in an A-10 Championship first-round victory over Dayton.
• Reached base in four of seven plate appearances (3-for-6, walk) in a doubleheader sweep of St. Bonaventure.
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Started all 51 games.
• In all games, led the Atlantic 10 in chances (396), putouts (370) and double plays turned (20).
• In conference games only, was first in chances (180) and double plays turned (eight), and second in putouts (168).
• On the Saint Louis all-time season lists, was tied for fourth in putouts and fifth in chances.
• Her 370 putouts tied the SLU season record for sophomores.
• Led the Billikens in putouts, chances and double plays turned.
• Second on the team in doubles (nine); third in batting average with runners in scoring position (.298).
• Registered a .318 batting average in A-10 games.
• Finished the regular season on a five-game hitting streak (9-for-16, .563); posted another five-game streak earlier in the season (7-for-17, .412).
• Equaled her career high with three hits vs. George Mason.
• Five of her eight 2-hit games were against conference teams.
• Recorded two-run doubles vs. Northern Illinois and BYU.
• Also had two RBIs vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Hit a solo home run vs. Nebraska.
• Tallied a career-high 18 putouts vs. George Mason; tied her career best with four assists vs. Saint Joseph's.
• Struck out just three times in her final 43 plate appearances.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in all 54 games and started 53 (all at first base) … in all games, led the A-10 with 411 putouts and 446 chances (both ranking third on SLU's all-time single-season lists, and both SLU freshman records), and ranked second in fielding double plays (18) … in conference games only, led the league in putouts (167) and chances (177) and tied for third in fielding double plays (nine) … was first on the team in putouts, chances and fielding double plays, tied for third in hit-by-pitch (three), fourth in fielding percentage (.989), tied for fourth in two-out RBIs (15), and fifth in home runs (five) and assists (30) … recorded a team-season-high 12 putouts at Kennesaw State, vs. Indiana and in the series opener vs. George Mason … in A-10 games, topped her overall season numbers in batting average (.264/.242 overall), on-base percentage (.333/.311) and slugging percentage (.389/.358) … produced nine multi-hit games, including three-hit efforts vs. Southern Illinois and Middle Tennessee State … had six multi-RBI performances, including a grand slam in the Rhode Island series finale, and a three-run homer in the Fordham series opener that tied the Rams 3-3 in a game the Billikens went on to win 5-3 … also homered vs. Middle Tennessee State, Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri State (doubleheader game one) … doubled twice in game two of the George Mason series … other season highs were two runs at Jackson State, two walks vs. La Salle (game one) and four assists vs. Idaho State … had a season-high five-game hitting streak (7-for-16, .438) … also had stretches of hitting safely in seven of eight games (8-for-25, .320) and five of six contests (7-for-22, .318) … enjoyed a nine-game streak (33 plate appearances) without a strikeout.
PRIOR TO SLU
Posted a .458 batting average, a .493 on-base percentage, a .664 slugging percentage, three home runs, 41 RBIs and 16 doubles as a senior … 23 of her RBIs came with two outs … struck out just eight times in 143 plate appearances … made the All-State team and was named All-Region and All-District for a third consecutive season … earned a place on the Kentucky squad for the Kentucky-Tennessee All-Star Game … named Assumption's 2011 Offensive Player of the Year and 2012 Defensive Player of the Year … was a 2014 Academic All-State selection … made the honor roll … played club ball for the Cincy Doom … earned a place on several All-Tournament teams … also played for the Bluegrass Blaze and was the club's Offensive Player of the Year five times.