|Hometown:||Webster Groves, Mo.|
|High School:||Webster Groves|
|Club:||Lou Fusz SC|
|Major:||Advertising & Public Relations|
Begins her senior season 10th on the Billikens' career shots list (143).
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Atlantic 10 Offensive Player of the Week Aug. 28.
• Started all 20 games (career highs for games and starts).
• 49th in the nation in shots on goal per game (1.80).
• A-10 rankings (all games) – first in shots on goal (career-high and team-high 36); second in shots (career-high and team-high 63); tied for 10th in game-winning goals (career-high two); tied for 13th in goals (career-high six).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for third in shots on goal (17); tied for fourth in shots (30).
• Her 63 shots are tied for fourth on SLU’s all-time single-season list and second on the Billikens’ season list for juniors.
• Tied for fourth on the Saint Louis juniors’ charts in goals and game-winning goals.
• Second on the team in goals; tied for second in game-winning goals; fourth in points (career-high 14).
• Tied career high with two assists.
• Career-high five shots on goal at Evansville tied the SLU season high.
• Matched her career high of three points with a goal and assist vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Scored the game-winning goal in a 1-0 victory over Illinois State.
• Also tallied the game-winner vs. Missouri State.
• Netted a goal in a 3-2 win over Arkansas State.
• Fired a career-high seven shots in the Dayton game, one of eight games in which she had at least four shots.
• Registered at least three shots on goal in seven games.
• Played a career-high 90 minutes vs. Saint Joseph’s in the A-10 Championship quarterfinals.
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Recipient of the Billikens' Goal of the Year Award (tied VCU in 82nd minute, SLU won in overtime).
• Started all 20 games (career highs for games played and started).
• Team rankings – first in shots (50), second in shots on goal (19), fifth in minutes among field players (1,336).
• Tied for the team season high with a career-high four shots on goal vs. SIUE.
• Logged a career-high 87 minutes at Dayton.
• Scored the game-winning goal in a 4-1 victory over SIUE.
• Assisted on the only goal in a 1-0 win over Fordham.
• Assisted on SLU's first goal of the season in a 3-1 win over Kansas State.
• Recorded a season-high four shots vs. VCU, at Dayton, vs. SIUE, vs. Illinois, at Fort Wayne and vs. Kansas State.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in all 19 games and started 17, including nine Atlantic 10 games … tied for fourth on the team in goals (three) and shots on goal (14) … led Billiken freshmen in those categories and also in points (seven), shots (30) and minutes (1,046) … scored SLU's first goal and assisted on the game winner in overtime at Rhode Island, where she played a season-high 84 minutes … tallied the game-winning goal vs. Evansville and also scored vs. Illinois-Chicago … took a season-high five shots vs. Illinois-Chicago and three shots vs. SMU and at Rhode Island … directed a season-high two shots on goal against Northwestern and Saint Joseph's.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year starter for Webster Groves … two-year team captain … scored 22 goals as a senior and graduated as the school-record holder with 83 career goals … as a senior, was selected to the All-Metro, All-State, All-Region and All-Conference first teams, and also was tabbed Suburban South XII Player of the Year … selected to play in the Missouri Athletic Club Senior All-Star Game … recipient of the team's Statesmen Award … helped Webster Groves finish third in the state and was the team's Most Valuable Player and Most Valuable Offensive Player … first-team All-State, first-team All-Metro and Suburban South Conference Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore and junior … selected the 2014 St. Louis region Offensive Player of the Year by the Missouri Soccer Coaches Association … four-time first-team All-Conference choice … four-time Webster Groves Most Valuable Offensive Player … in addition to her school record for career goals, set school marks for goals in a season (26 in 2013) and points in a season (64 in 2014) … was named a St. Louis Soccer Hall of Fame Future Star … garnered Player of the Week accolades from KSDK and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch … helped lead Webster Groves to a pair of conference titles and a district crown … her Lou Fusz SC team won the State Cup and placed third in the region in 2015, and captured the State Cup and the Disney Showcase in 2014 … four-year Scholar-Athlete at Webster Groves.