|Hometown:||Webster Groves, Mo.|
|High School:||Webster Groves|
|Club:||Lou Fusz SC|
|Major:||Advertising & Public Relations|
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Recipient of the Billikens' Goal of the Year Award (tied VCU in 82nd minute, SLU won in overtime).
• Started all 20 games (career highs for games played and started).
• Team rankings – first in shots (50), second in shots on goal (19), fifth in minutes among field players (1,336).
• Tied for the team season high with a career-high four shots on goal vs. SIUE.
• Logged a career-high 87 minutes at Dayton.
• Scored the game-winning goal in a 4-1 victory over SIUE.
• Assisted on the only goal in a 1-0 win over Fordham.
• Assisted on SLU's first goal of the season in a 3-1 win over Kansas State.
• Recorded a season-high four shots vs. VCU, at Dayton, vs. SIUE, vs. Illinois, at Fort Wayne and vs. Kansas State.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in all 19 games and started 17, including nine Atlantic 10 games … tied for fourth on the team in goals (three) and shots on goal (14) … led Billiken freshmen in those categories and also in points (seven), shots (30) and minutes (1,046) … scored SLU's first goal and assisted on the game winner in overtime at Rhode Island, where she played a season-high 84 minutes … tallied the game-winning goal vs. Evansville and also scored vs. Illinois-Chicago … took a season-high five shots vs. Illinois-Chicago and three shots vs. SMU and at Rhode Island … directed a season-high two shots on goal against Northwestern and Saint Joseph's.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year starter for Webster Groves … two-year team captain … scored 22 goals as a senior and graduated as the school-record holder with 83 career goals … as a senior, was selected to the All-Metro, All-State, All-Region and All-Conference first teams, and also was tabbed Suburban South XII Player of the Year … selected to play in the Missouri Athletic Club Senior All-Star Game … recipient of the team's Statesmen Award … helped Webster Groves finish third in the state and was the team's Most Valuable Player and Most Valuable Offensive Player … first-team All-State, first-team All-Metro and Suburban South Conference Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore and junior … selected the 2014 St. Louis region Offensive Player of the Year by the Missouri Soccer Coaches Association … four-time first-team All-Conference choice … four-time Webster Groves Most Valuable Offensive Player … in addition to her school record for career goals, set school marks for goals in a season (26 in 2013) and points in a season (64 in 2014) … was named a St. Louis Soccer Hall of Fame Future Star … garnered Player of the Week accolades from KSDK and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch … helped lead Webster Groves to a pair of conference titles and a district crown … her Lou Fusz SC team won the State Cup and placed third in the region in 2015, and captured the State Cup and the Disney Showcase in 2014 … four-year Scholar-Athlete at Webster Groves.