|Hometown:||Shelby Township, Mich.|
2017 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Recipient of the Billikens’ Integrity Award.
• Started all 20 games.
• Fifth on the team in shots (24) and minutes by a field player (1,419).
• Had career highs in shots and shots on goal (12); tied career highs in games and starts.
• Defender who helped the Billikens set the school record for fewest goals allowed (10), tie the school mark for shutouts (13), and allow just 8.5 shots and 3.9 shots on goal per game.
• Assisted on the game-winning goal in a 3-2 victory over Arkansas State.
• Among her career-high four shots vs. Massachusetts were three shots on goal, which tied her career best.
• Played all 90 minutes vs. Illinois State and Saint Joseph’s (A-10 quarterfinals).
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Started all 20 games (career highs for games played and started).
• Her career-high two assists vs. SIUE and at Evansville (second came on the game-winning goal) tied the season high for an A-10 player and equaled her career high for points in a game.
• The two helpers vs. SIUE came in the first half, tying a Hermann Stadium record for first-half assists.
• Team rankings – tied for first in assists (five), fourth in minutes among field players (1,678).
• Played a career-high 110 minutes at Dayton.
• Recorded a season-high two shots vs. George Washington (also a season-high two shots on goal), vs. SIUE and at Evansville.
• Played the entire game in seven contests.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in five games … fired three shots on frame and connected for a goal vs. Illinois-Chicago … scored a goal and played a season-high 42 minutes vs. IPFW.
PRIOR TO SLU
Earned All-County and All-Conference plaudits in 2013 and 2014, helping lead Eisenhower to the conference crown both seasons … the Eagles were state runners-up in 2014 … her Vardar club team was an ECNL national qualifier in 2013 and 2014, and a 2011 State Cup semifinalist.