|Major:||B.S., Exer. Sci.-Ath. Training|
Finished tied for 10th in doubles wins (40) and 15th in singles wins (38) on the SLU career lists.
2017-18 • SENIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 7-11; doubles record: 7-5; overall record: 14-16.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• No. 3 on the team – doubles winning percentage (.583).
• 3-1 in doubles and 2-1 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won a singles match at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. three opponents, including Fordham at the A-10 Championship.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 10-11; doubles record: 15-5 (career high for doubles wins); overall record: 25-16.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Tied for 16th on the Billikens' single-season list for doubles victories (15).
• Team leader – doubles winning percentage (.750).
• No. 2 on the team – doubles wins (15), total wins (25), overall winning percentage (.610).
• Tied for No. 3 on the team – singles wins (10).
• Paired with David Ferragut for a team-best 8-3 doubles record at No. 1.
• 4-3 in singles and 5-1 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents, including 2-0 in both at the A-10 Championship.
• Won first two doubles matches, including a victory over Nebraska, and a singles match over Iowa at the ITA Central Regional.
• 4-2 in singles matches that went to three sets or a super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents, including Fordham and VCU at the A-10 Championship.
• Tied for the best doubles record (7-2) on the team in fall tournament competition.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Led the Billikens in doubles winning percentage (12-7, .632).
• Tied for the team lead with 12 doubles wins.
• Tied for third on the team in total wins (24) and overall winning percentage (24-17, .585).
• Was 3-1 in doubles vs. Atlantic 10 opponents.
• Tallied a 9-5 dual-meet record at No. 2 singles.
• Registered an 8-5 dual-meet mark at No. 1 doubles.
• Captured a singles win at No. 14 Arkansas.
• Put together a seven-match doubles winning streak.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. six opponents, including A-10 opponents La Salle and Fordham.
• Tied for the best fall tournament doubles record (4-2) on the team.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
Five of his six doubles wins came in dual meets, tying him for the team lead … tied for second on the team in overall wins (15), overall dual-meet wins (11) and singles wins (nine) … was third in dual-meet singles victories (six) … teamed with John Nogalski at No. 1 doubles for wins over A-10 opponents Saint Joseph's (A-10 Championship) and Duquesne … posted a three-set singles win over conference rival Fordham, one of two victories he captured in three sets or a super-tiebreaker … won both singles and doubles matches vs. two opponents … turned in a 2-1 Flight 4 singles record at the Billiken Classic.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|