|Major:||B.S., Aerospace Engineering|
Concluded his career with a school-record 63 singles wins ... finished eighth on the Billikens' career list for doubles wins (42).
2017-18 • SENIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 17-8; doubles record: 8-8; overall record: 25-16.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team, becoming the first Saint Louis men’s tennis player to earn first-team recognition three times.
• SLU’s Most Valuable Player.
• Tied for seventh on the Billikens’ single-season list for singles victories (17).
• Led Saint Louis with 10 dual-meet singles wins; all were at No. 1, most by a Billiken at any position.
• Team leader – singles wins (17), singles winning percentage (.680).
• No. 2 on the team – overall winning percentage (.610).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – total wins (25).
• No. 3 on the team – doubles wins (eight).
• 3-1 in doubles and 2-2 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• 2-1 in singles at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won the No. 1 singles title at the River Forest Collegiate Invitational.
• 4-2 in singles matches that went to three sets or a super-tiebreaker, including a win over Indiana.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. four opponents, including Fordham at the A-10 Championship.
• Had two 6-match singles winning streaks.
• Registered SLU’s best singles record (7-1) in fall competition.
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 17-8; doubles record: 16-7 (career high for doubles wins); overall record: 33-15.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic team.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team, becoming the first Saint Louis men's tennis player to earn first-team recognition more than once.
• SLU's Most Valuable Player.
• Tied for seventh on the Billikens' single-season list for singles victories (17).
• Tied for 12th on the Billikens' single-season list for doubles victories (16).
• His 12 dual-meet wins (12-5) at No. 1 singles were the most by a Billiken at any position.
• Team leader – singles wins (17), singles winning percentage (.680), doubles wins (16), total wins (33), overall winning percentage (.688).
• No. 2 on the team – doubles winning percentage (.696).
• Paired with Juan Calero for a team-best 8-3 doubles record at No. 1.
• 5-1 in singles, 5-1 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents; 2-0 in doubles at the A-10 Championship.
• Won first two doubles matches, including a victory over Nebraska, and a singles match over Iowa at the ITA Central Regional.
• 5-1 in singles matches that went to three sets, including two wins vs. VCU.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. seven opponents, including VCU at the A-10 Championship.
• Put together a seven-match singles winning streak.
• Tied for the best doubles record (7-2) on the team in fall tournament competition.
2015-16 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Selected to the All-Conference first team.
• Ranked 18th in the final ITA Central Region rankings.
• Earned the Billikens' Most Valuable Player award.
• Chosen A-10 Player of the Week March 9.
• Registered 20 singles wins, placing him third on SLU's all-time single-season victories list.
• His 14 dual-meet wins (14-1) at No. 1 singles were the most by a Billiken at any position.
• Went 8-5 in duals at No. 2 doubles.
• Led the team in singles wins (20), singles winning percentage (20-4, .833), total wins (32) and overall winning percentage (32-14, .696); tied for the team lead in doubles wins (12).
• Third on the team in doubles winning percentage (12-10, .545).
• Was 3-1 in singles and 3-2 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Captured a singles win at No. 14 Arkansas.
• Posted an 8-3 record in singles matches that went to three sets or a super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. seven opponents, including A-10 opponents La Salle and Fordham.
• Enjoyed an eight-match singles winning streak, and never lost consecutive singles matches.
• Won the Flight 2 singles title at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• Won a consolation singles match and teamed with Miguel Flores to win a doubles match at the ITA Central Regional.
• Had the most singles wins on the team (six) in fall tournament play.
2014-15 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll for the spring semester … earned A-10 Rookie of the Week plaudits March 12 … was selected SLU's Most Valuable Player … led the Billikens in overall dual-meet victories (12) and dual-meet singles wins (eight) … tied for second on the team in overall wins (15) and singles wins (nine) … his six doubles victories included four in dual competition … posted a 3-2 singles record vs. A-10 opponents … was 3-0 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker … won both singles and doubles matches vs. four opponents.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|