|Other College:||Univ. of Michigan|
|Major:||B.S., Health Sciences|
Concluded her career third on SLU's career 3-point FG percentage list (.374).
2017-18 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 22 points and eight FG (both career highs) vs. Fordham (away); five 3-point FG (career high, tied SLU season high) vs. Duquesne (A-10 Championship quarterfinals); four FTM vs. La Salle, Davidson and Saint Joseph’s (regular season); four FTA vs. four opponents; nine rebounds (career high) vs. Richmond; four offensive rebounds (career high) vs. Lipscomb; four assists (career high) vs. George Mason and Saint Joseph’s (regular season); two steals (tied career high) vs. five opponents; 40 minutes (career high) vs. Fordham (home).
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in 33 games and started the last 17 games of the season.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – 10th in 3-point FG percentage (.372).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – seventh in FG percentage (.488); ninth in 3-point FG percentage (.420); 10th in 3-point FG (2.3/game); 21st in scoring (13.8 ppg).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – ninth in 3-point FG (58).
• SLU single-season lists for seniors – second in 3-point FG.
• Team leader – 3-point FG, 3-point FG percentage.
• No. 2 on the team – fewest TO per 40 minutes (1.85).
• No. 3 on the team – scoring (10.0 ppg), FG percentage (.428), FG (119), rebounding (3.7 rpg), offensive rebounding (1.0 orpg), defensive rebounding (2.7 drpg), fewest fouls per 40 minutes (3.24).
• Career highs for a season – games, starts, minutes (863), FG, FG percentage, 3-point FG, FTM (34), FTA (45), rebounds (121), offensive rebounds (32), assists (42), blocks (eight), steals (18), points (330).
• Led the Billikens in scoring at Fordham (22 points; 8-of-11 FG, 4-of-5 3-pointers) and Washington State (14 points; 5-of-8 FG, 2-of-3 3-pointers).
• In conference games, averaged 13.8 points (second on the team) and 4.4 rebounds; shot 85.2 percent (23-of-27) from the foul line; and made 14 of her 18 steals.
• Scored in double figures 20 times, 15 of which came in 19 games vs. conference opponents (regular season and A-10 Championship combined).
• Enjoyed a seven-game stretch during which she was 19-of-37 (.514) from 3-point range.
• Tallied 18 points (6-of-10 FG, 2-of-4 3-pointers, 4-of-4 FT) vs. La Salle.
• Had a 17-point outing vs. Davidson.
• Her 16-point performance vs. Fordham (home) included 4-of-7 from the arc.
• Went 4-of-8 from distance and scored 16 points vs. George Mason.
• Scored 16 points vs. Saint Joseph’s (regular season).
• Was 5-of-7 from the arc in a 15-point, six-rebound effort vs. Duquesne in the A-10 Championship quarterfinals.
• Also scored 15 points (4-of-10 3-pointers) vs. Duquesne in the regular-season meeting.
• Poured in 15 points (5-of-7 FG, 3-of-4 3-pointers) vs. Dayton (home).
• Recorded 15 points (6-of-11 FG, 3-of-6 3-pointers) vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Contributed 14 points vs. Saint Joseph’s in the A-10 Championship semifinals.
• Turned in 14 points and seven rebounds vs. Massachusetts (regular season).
• Scored 12 points (5-of-7 FG, 2-of-4 3-pointers) vs. Dayton (away).
• Tallied 11 and 10 points, respectively, vs. SEC opponents Mississippi and Vanderbilt.
• Narrowly missed a double-double vs. Richmond (10 points, nine rebounds).
2016-17 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – six points vs. Indiana; three rebounds vs. SIUE; three assists vs. IUPUI and Massachusetts (A-10 Championship first round).
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Played in 19 games.
• Her six points vs. Indiana in the WNIT second round came on two 3-pointers.
• Sat out the season after transferring from Michigan.
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was limited by an injury to nine games in her sophomore season (2014-15) at Michigan … played in 32 of the team's 34 contests as a freshman, including two starts, and helped the Wolverines reach the WNIT third round … averaged 13.9 minutes and tallied 4.4 points per game during her rookie campaign, registering most of her scoring on 32 3-point field goals … shot 89 percent (16-of-18) from the foul line … her career highs included 12 points (four 3-pointers) vs. No. 15 LSU and seven rebounds vs. Texas Tech … enjoyed an 11-point outing (three 3-pointers) vs. Alcorn State … connected three times from beyond the arc vs. Stony Brook in the WNIT first round … sank at least one 3-pointer in 21 of 32 games … at Carlyle, scored 1,952 career points (22 ppg) and earned first-team All-State honors as a senior and second-team All-State accolades as a junior … twice was named area Player of the Year by the Belleville News-Democrat … garnered All-Conference plaudits all four years … was the 2012 Illinois High School Association Three-Point Queen of the Hill … a three-sport standout who was awarded 12 Carlyle varsity letters … was a four-time All-Area and All-Conference softball player and a two-time All-Conference volleyball performer … graduated third in her class … played for the St. Louis Team Adidas AAU program.