2016-17 • Sophomore
• Excelled as a breaststroker, but also showed versatility in the pool.
• Had SLU's best time of the year in the 200-yard breaststroke at 2:24.70.
• Turned in the fourth-best time of the year in the 100-yard breaststroke at 1:07.89.
2015-16 • Freshman
• Was a versatile swimmer, specializing in the breaststroke events.
• Had SLU's second-best time of the year in the 100-yard butterfly at 58.37.
• Touched the wall at 2:25.33 in the 200-yard breaststroke, SLU's second-fastest time of the year.
• Had the fourth-best time of the year in the 100-yard breaststroke at 1:07.42.
• Holds school records in the 200-yard medley relay, 400-yard freestyle relay, 100-yard butterfly and 200-yard freestyle.
• As a
• Led the Lions to a 9-0 record in the 2014-15 campaign
• Her 200-yard breaststroke (2:24.35) is tied for the fastest time among returning Billikens
• Was ranked as the 18th-fastest prep swimmer in Maryland according to collegeswimming.com.
UPDEGRAFF'S CAREER BESTS
|100 Breast||1:07.42||TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|
|200 Breast||2:24.70||Atlantic 10 Championships, 2/15/17|
|100 Fly||58.37||TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|
|200 Fly||2:19.91||Butler Double Dual, 10/4/15|
|200 IM||2:12.67||TYR Invitational, 11/20/15|
|400 IM||4:52.26||vs. Truman St. 1/22/16|