|High School:||Parkway South|
2018 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in 50 games and started 39, both career highs.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – tied for eighth in hit-by-pitch (team-high eight).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for seventh in hit-by-pitch (four).
• No. 3 on the team – on-base percentage (career-high .354).
• Posted career highs for a season in every offensive category.
• Season highs – two runs (tied career high) vs. three opponents; two hits (tied career high) vs. six opponents; three RBIs (tied career high) vs. George Mason; two walks (tied career high) vs. two opponents; eight putouts vs. Southern Illinois; four assists (career high) vs. La Salle.
• Went 4-for-4 with two doubles in the St. Bonaventure doubleheader.
• Had two hits, including an RBI double, in a 1-0 win over SIUE.
• Homered, singled and drove in two runs in a 9-7 win over Akron.
• Launched a three-run home run and doubled vs. George Mason.
2017 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Appeared in 19 games and made 14 starts.
• SLU single-season lists – tied for first in fielding percentage (1.000).
• Tied for team lead – fielding percentage.
• Career single-game highs – two hits and three RBIs vs. Southeast Missouri State; two runs vs. Southeast Missouri State and George Washington; 11 putouts vs. Murray State.
• Delivered a three-run home run vs. Southeast Missouri State.
2016 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Used primarily as a pinch hitter; also saw action behind the plate in six games.
• Drove in a run with a sacrifice fly vs. La Salle.
• Doubled and scored vs. South Dakota State.
• Contributed pinch-hit singles vs. Dayton and Northern Illinois.
PRIOR TO SLU
Started every game during her four-year career, helping lead Parkway South to a 72-33 record … played catcher, shortstop and third base … set a school record with 90 career RBIs and finished second on the school's career list with 125 hits … made the All-State, All-Region and All-District first teams as a senior … four-time All-District selection … made the All-Conference first team as a senior and the All-Conference second team as a freshman, sophomore and junior … team captain as a junior and senior … as a senior, hit .393 with eight home runs, 35 RBIs (second most in school history), 12 doubles, 33 runs, a .481 on-base percentage and a .798 slugging percentage … helped lead Parkway South to a 20-8 record, a district title and a conference co-championship … the team also won conference championships in 2011 and 2014 and a district crown in 2014 … played travel ball with St. Louis Academy Gold, which she helped finish 17th at the 2014 ASA-USA Gold national tournament … hit .373 that summer … also was an All-Conference basketball player … Parkway South won the district basketball title her freshman and sophomore seasons and added conference and sectional crowns her sophomore campaign … received her school's South Star Award and Leadership Award and was a member of High School Heroes.