|Hometown:||Spring Valley, N.Y.|
|High School:||Massanutten Military Academy|
Begins his two years of eligibility at SLU in 2017-18 after sitting out 2016-17 following a transfer from Rutgers University … in two years at Rutgers, averaged 5.9 ppg and 4.3 rpg … shot 46.4 percent from the floor (141-304).
2015-16 • Sophomore (Rutgers University)
• Appeared in 32 games (23 starts).
• Led the team with 6.0 rpg and averaged 7.9 ppg.
• Posted 19 blocked shots.
• Registered a career-high 12 rebounds against Michigan State.
• Neared a double-double with eight points and nine rebounds against Iowa.
• Had a season-high 13 points and pulled down eight rebounds at Ohio State.
• Collected his first-career double-double with 10 points and 10 boards against Central Arkansas.
2014-15 • Freshman (Rutgers University)
• Appeared in all 32 games (two starts).
• Turned in 3.8 ppg and 2.7 rpg.
• Scored a career-high 15 points (5-of-7 shooting) at Purdue.
• Had a 10-point, eight-rebound outing at Iowa.
• Made his collegiate debut against George Washington, posting nine points (two dunks), five rebounds and a block.
• Attended Massanutten Military Academy in Virginia from 2011-12 through 2013-14.
• Member of the 2014 Rivals 150, ranked as the No. 133 overall player nationally.
• Rated the 37th best forward in the class of 2014 and No. 7 player from the state of New York according to ESPN Recruiting.
• Ranked as the No. 8 overall player in Virginia in 2014 by the Phenom Hoops Report.
• Averaged 16 ppg and 7 rpg his final season at Massanutten.
• Ran with the Book Williams AAU squad on the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League circuit.