|High School:||Orlando Christian Prep|
|Other College:||Central Florida|
Begins his two years of eligibility at SLU in 2017-18 after sitting out 2016-17 following a transfer from the University of Central Florida … in two years at UCF, Henriquez averaged 10.5 ppg and was one of the Knights’ top 3-point shooters.
2015-16 • Sophomore (Central Florida)
• Started all 26 contests in which he appeared and averaged a team-leading 31.7 minutes per game.
• Finished second on the Knights with 10.1 ppg.
• Buried 49 3-pointers on 137 attempts for a .358 shooting percentage from long range.
• Led UCF and ranked 12th in the American Athletic Conference with 1.9 3-point field goals made per game.
• Scored a season-high 20 points against South Florida, where he went 7-of-13 from the field and 4-of-8 from beyond the arc.
• In the season opener at Davidson, had 18 points, seven rebound and five assists.
2014-15 • Freshman (Central Florida)
• American Athletic Conference All-Rookie team selection.
• Started all 30 games and was second on the team with 10.8 ppg.
• His 10.8 ppg were fourth among freshmen in the AAC.
• Three-time AAC Rookie of the Week selection.
• Led team and was fourth in the AAC with a .394 3-point field goal percentage.
• His 65 3-pointers made are the second most by a freshman in UCF history.
• Was third in the AAC in minutes played per game, and his 1,050 minutes played were a UCF freshman record.
• Turned in a career-high 22 points at SMU, thanks in part to a career-high six 3-pointers.
• Product of Orlando Christian Prep.
• Ranked as high as 36 in the ESPN 100 national rankings as a senior.
• Ranked as the 17th-best wing in the country by ESPN.
• Named Player of the Year for Florida Class 2A following his senior season after averaging 14.5 ppg, 4.1 rpg and 4.5 apg.
• Shot 53 percent from the floor and connected on 73 three-pointers as a senior.
• Led OCP to Florida Class 2A state championship as a senior in 2013-14, earning Final Four MVP honors.
• Named a finalist for the Florida Dairy Farmer Mr. Basketball Award.
• Earned All-Area First Team honors from the Orlando Sentinel.
• Led OCP to Florida Class 2A state title game after averaging 13.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game as a junior.
• Also earned Florida Class 2A All-State honors and was runner-up for Class 2A Player of the Year following junior campaign.
• In 2011-12, helped lead OCP to a state championship as a sophomore.