2017-18 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 9-15; doubles record: 6-13; overall record: 15-28.
• Won the No. 4 singles title at the River Forest Collegiate Invitational.
• Tallied a win vs. an opponent from Nebraska at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. two opponents.
• Won five straight doubles decisions.
2016-17 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 10-14; doubles record: 7-8; overall record: 17-22.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Tied for No. 3 on the team – singles wins (10).
• Captured a singles win vs. Fordham at the A-10 Championship and a doubles victory vs. Arkansas.
• 3-2 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. three opponents.
• Had a four-match singles winning streak.
• Placed second in Flight 6 singles at the River Forest Clay Court Invitational.
• Won his first-round singles match at the ITA Central Regional.
• Posted a team-best 5-2 singles record in fall tournament play.
2015-16 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Was the recipient of the Billikens' Spirit Award.
• Competed in an unfinished No. 3 doubles match vs. George Mason at the A-10 Championship.
• Was 2-2 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Had a three-match doubles winning streak.
• Captured the Flight 7 singles title at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|