|Hometown:||Los Angeles, Calif.|
|High School:||La Canada|
2017-18 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 4-11; doubles record: 5-8; overall record: 9-19.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Hampered by injuries much of the season.
• Won Flight A doubles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• Captured two singles wins – including a super-tiebreaker victory vs. Nebraska – and a doubles triumph at the ITA Central Regional.
2016-17 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 16-9; doubles record: 13-10; overall record: 29-19.
• No. 3 on the team – doubles winning percentage (.565), overall winning percentage (.604).
• Her .889 winning percentage (8-1) at No. 4 singles was the best by a Billiken at any position (minimum five matches).
• 4-2 in singles, 3-2 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Collected a doubles victory vs. Illinois.
• 6-2 in singles matches that went to three sets or a super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. six opponents, including Saint Joseph's in the A-10 Championship.
• Posted a five-match singles winning streak.
• Won a first-round singles match and two doubles consolation matches at the ITA Central Regional.
• Placed second in Flight 2 singles and Flight 2 doubles at the Bradley Invitational.
2015-16 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Earned the Billikens' Most Improved Player award.
• Put together a 15-4 dual-meet singles record (5-1 at No. 5, 10-3 at No. 6).
• Was leading in the third set of A-10 Championship singles matches vs. Richmond and VCU when the matches were halted.
• Posted a 4-0 singles record vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won her singles match vs. Missouri.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents, including A-10 opponent Saint Joseph's.
• Enjoyed an 11-match singles winning streak, and began the season by winning eight of nine singles contests.
• Won the Flight 7 singles championship at the Billiken Classic.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|