|Hometown:||St. Charles, Mo.|
|Club:||St. Louis Scott Gallagher ECNL|
2017 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Started all 20 games.
• 26th in the nation in assists per game (0.45).
• Her team-high nine assists tied for first in the A-10, tied for sixth on SLU’s all-time single-season list and tied for second on the Billikens’ single-season list for sophomores.
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – second in assists (seven); tied for seventh in points (11).
• Tied for fourth in game-winning assists (team-high-tying three) on the Saint Louis season list for sophomores.
• Equaled the Hermann Stadium record for most first-half assists (two) in the Richmond game.
• Fourth on the team in minutes by a field player (1,460); fifth in points (13).
• Career-high two assists vs. Richmond tied the SLU season high.
• In the Massachusetts game, recorded career highs of three points (goal, assist) and three shots on goal, and tied her career high of three total shots.
• Recorded at least one assist in five straight A-10 games, including game-winning helpers in consecutive matches vs. George Washington, Rhode Island and Richmond; the goal vs. GW came in the 90th minute and gave SLU a 1-0 victory.
• Scored an insurance goal in a 2-0 win over Davidson.
• Had an assist in a 3-2 win over Arkansas State.
• Logged a career-high 106 minutes vs. Kansas and 100 minutes vs. Dayton.
• Played all 90 minutes vs. Saint Joseph’s in the A-10 tournament quarterfinals.
2016 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Atlantic 10 All-Rookie team.
• Played in 17 games and started 10.
• Ranked second among Billiken freshman field players in minutes (951).
• Picked up her first collegiate point with an assist at Evansville.
• Fired a season-high three shots vs. Rhode Island.
• Played a season-high 80 minutes at Richmond.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, was the Missouri Class 2 and Archdiocesan Athletic Association Player of the Year, first-team All-State, first-team All-Region and first-team All-Metro as Duchesne captured a fourth consecutive state title … also was named to the TeamSnap spring All-Region team and spring state All-Star team by TopDrawerSoccer.com … earned first-team All-State and first-team All-Conference accolades as a sophomore and junior … also was selected to the All-Metro and All-Region first teams as a sophomore, and the All-Metro second team as a junior … was conference Newcomer of the Year and third-team All-State as a freshman … plays club soccer for St. Louis Scott Gallagher ECNL … also played basketball, earning recognition on the All-District and All-Conference first teams … named to the Missouri All-Academic first team, AAA All-Academic team and St. Louis Post-Dispatch Scholar-Athlete team … four-year President's List student.