|High School:||Gahanna Lincoln|
|Other College:||Michigan State|
Begins his two years of eligibility at SLU in 2017-18 after sitting out 2016-17 following a transfer from Michigan State University … member of the Spartans’ 2015 NCAA Final Four team … appeared in 44 games (16 starts) during his career at Michigan State.
2015-16 • Sophomore (Michigan State University)
• Appeared in 32 games (13 starts).
• Was a 43.1 percent shooter from the field while averaging 2.9 ppg.
• Scored a career-high 16 points against Arkansas Pine-Bluff on 6-of-7 shooting from the floor.
• Pulled down a career-best nine rebounds against Boise State.
• Scored 13 points thanks in part to a 9-of-12 performance from the stripe against Eastern Michigan.
2014-15 • Freshman (Michigan State University)
• Appeared in all 12 games (three starts).
• Missed 27 games due to an injured foot, including the first 10 games and the final 17 games of the season.
• Started three-consecutive Big Ten games against Maryland, Penn State and Nebraska and averaged 5.0 ppg during that stretch.
• Posted a season-high nine points at Nebraska.
• Hit both of his shots from the field en route to eight points against The Citadel.
• Grabbed a season-high eight rebounds against Texas Southern.
• Named Ohio’s Division I co-Player of the Year at Gahanna Lincoln High School.
• Associated Press Division I first-team selection and was the 2014 Central District Player of the Year.
• Averaged 22 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists as a senior while shooting a remarkable 65 percent from the field.
• Helped team to an 18-5 record his senior season.
• As a junior, turned in 18.5 ppg, 7.5 rpg and 2.5 apg.
• Picked up honorable-mention All-State honors his junior season after helping team to the regional finals.
• Over the final 16 games of the season, averaged a double-double with 18 ppg and 10 rpg.
• Played at Pinkerington Central as a sophomore and helped team to the state championship.
• Played AAU for All-Ohio Red, helping team capture the 2013 Spiece Run and Slam Classic.