|High School:||Carmi White County|
|Major:||Early Childhood Education|
Begins her sophomore season 11th in ERA (3.41) and 16th in strikeouts per seven innings (3.18) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week Feb. 13.
• Made 26 appearances and 17 starts in the circle; also made nine starts as the designated player.
• Single-game highs – eight innings vs. Austin Peay; five strikeouts vs. South Carolina State and Rhode Island; two hits vs. Eastern Kentucky; five assists vs. Massachusetts.
• Allowed just 2.33 walks per seven innings.
• Allowed only six home runs in 123 1/3 innings.
• Struck out three in two innings of relief vs. Kennesaw State in her collegiate debut.
• Allowed no earned runs and hit a walk-off home run in a complete-game, 2-1 win over Missouri State.
• Tossed a five-hitter to beat Dayton 8-1.
• Allowed no earned runs in seven innings vs. George Mason in a game SLU won 2-1 in eight innings.
• Homered vs. nationally ranked Arkansas.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, was first-team All-State, Black Diamond Conference Most Valuable Player and Southern Illinois Coaches Association first-team 2A All-South … batted .533 with 10 home runs and 45 RBIs … Carmi White County was the undefeated conference champion for a fourth consecutive year and captured the regional title … hit .538 as a junior and collected second-team All-State, Black Diamond Conference MVP and SICA All-South accolades … was All-Conference as a sophomore (first team) and freshman (second team) … tied the Illinois state record with four home runs in a game … holds school records for career (39) and single-season (11) home runs … tallied 172 career RBIs … owned a 49-11 pitching record and a 1.52 earned run average through her junior season … helped her travel team, Premier Fastpitch (Paulson), finish third in 2016 and seventh in 2014 at the ASA/USA Gold Nationals … the 2016 team was 46-3 and captured a third consecutive ASA state title … played in the All-American Game … earned first-team All-Conference volleyball honors as a junior … high honor roll student, National Honor Society member, CWC Board Scholar and Carmi White County Education Association Award recipient.