|High School:||Breese Central|
|Major:||Health Information Management|
2018-19 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Played in 26 games and started four.
• Team rankings – first in FG percentage (.469); tied for second in offensive rebounding (1.3
• Led the Billiken scoring effort vs. Eastern Kentucky (18, 8-of-10 FG) and Chattanooga (14, 4-of-6 FG, 6-of-7 FT).
• Grabbed a team-high seven rebounds vs. Cincinnati.
• Produced 12 points vs. Rhode Island and La Salle, and 11 points (4-of-5 FG) vs. SIUE.
• Pulled down three rebounds vs. No. 1 Connecticut.
• Collected eight points and four rebounds vs. nationally ranked Missouri.
• Contributed nine points and seven boards in a home win over VCU.
• Hauled in seven rebounds vs. La Salle.
• Tossed in seven points in the A-10 Championship first-round win over Richmond.
• Recorded five rebounds vs. Duquesne in the A-10 Championship quarterfinals.
2017-18 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 14 points, five FG, four FTM, five FTA, six rebounds, four offensive rebounds, two assists (tied career high) and 19 minutes vs. Lipscomb.
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in 23 games.
• Was 5-of-6 from the floor and 4-of-5 from the free throw line in her 14-point outing vs. Lipscomb.
• Collected four rebounds in four minutes vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Grabbed three rebounds in three minutes vs. Massachusetts in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Tossed in five points vs. Saint Joseph’s (regular season).
• Hit her only FG attempt and was 2-of-2 from the foul line for four points vs. Richmond.
2016-17 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – five points vs. George Mason and SIUE; six rebounds vs. Lipscomb; two offensive rebounds vs. George Mason and Lipscomb; two assists (career high) vs. Massachusetts (regular season); two blocks (career high) vs. Bradley; one steal vs. Eastern Kentucky and Morgan State.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Played in 19 games.
• Collected four rebounds in consecutive games vs. SIUE and Bradley.
PRIOR TO SLU
Tallied 2,258 career points and 1,197 career rebounds (474 offensive), both school records for girls' and boys' basketball combined … also had 241