Saint Louis 1
Central Michigan 0
Sunday, Oct. 16 | Maryland Heights, Mo. (Sportport)
Hanna Smith scored her first career goal to lift the Billikens over visiting Central Michigan, 1-0. The win moves SLU to 2-10 this season.
- Molly Feid sent the ball into the circle from the right side to a waiting Carly Kissinger. Kissinger ripped a shot that was saved by the CMU keeper. However, Hanna Smith gathered the rebound and finished in the 30th minute.
- The goal was the first of Hanna Smith's three-year career.
- Smith's goal came on her lone shot of the game.
- Carly Kissinger and Molly Feid earned their fifth and fourth assists of the year, respectively.
- Despite drawing five fewer corners than the Chippewas, the Billikens outshot CMU 9-8.
- In goal, freshman MeMe Dawson picked up her first career shutout and made three saves.
The Billikens host Davidson (Oct. 21) and Saint Francis (Oct. 23) at Sportport to wrap up the 2016 home schedule.