|Hometown:||Los Angeles, Calif.|
|High School:||La Canada|
|Major:||Journalism & Media Studies|
2017-18 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 17-12; doubles record: 8-9; overall record: 25-21.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• SLU’s Most Valuable Player.
• No. 2 on the team – singles wins (17), singles winning percentage (.586), total wins (25), overall winning percentage (.543).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team in doubles wins (eight).
• 4-0 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won three singles matches and a doubles contest at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won Flight A singles and Flight A doubles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• 6-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Tallied a team-high eight singles wins (8-2) in fall tournament play.
• Put together a five-match singles winning streak.
2016-17 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 22-15; doubles record: 15-13; overall record: 37-28.
• Recipient of the Billikens' Spirit Award.
• Tied for 13th on the Billikens' single-season list for singles victories.
• No. 3 on the team – singles wins, doubles wins, total wins.
• Collected a doubles victory vs. Illinois.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. seven opponents.
• Turned in a seven-match singles winning streak and a five-match doubles winning streak.
• Won Flight 4 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• Finished second in Flight 2 doubles at the Bradley Invitational.
• Picked up two consolation doubles victories at the ITA Central Regional.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|