|Hometown:||Los Angeles, Calif.|
|High School:||La Canada|
|Major:||Journalism & Media Studies|
2018-19 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• SLU's co-Most Valuable Player.
• Tied for the team lead in singles wins (11).
• Was third on the team in doubles wins (eight) and total wins (19).
• Registered a doubles win vs. Rhode Island in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Compiled a 5-3 singles record in fall tournament play, tying for best on the team.
• Recorded four doubles victories in the fall, tying the team lead.
• Defeated an opponent from Nebraska in the singles main draw at the ITA Central Regional.
• Went 2-0 in Flight 1 doubles and 2-1 in Flight 1 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• No. 1 singles runner-up at the Bradley Invitational.
• Had a 4-3 record in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
2017-18 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• SLU’s Most Valuable Player.
• No. 2 on the team – singles wins (17), singles winning percentage (.586), total wins (25), overall winning percentage (.543).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team in doubles wins (eight).
• 4-0 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won three singles matches and a doubles contest at the ITA Central Regional.
• Won Flight A singles and Flight A doubles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• 6-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Tallied a team-high eight singles wins (8-2) in fall tournament play.
• Put together
2016-17 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Recipient of the Billikens' Spirit Award.
• Tied for 13th on the Billikens' single-season list for singles victories.
• No. 3 on the team – singles wins, doubles wins, total wins.
• Collected a doubles victory vs. Illinois.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. seven opponents.
• Turned in a seven-match
• Won Flight 4 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• Finished second in Flight 2 doubles at the Bradley Invitational.
• Picked up two consolation doubles victories at the ITA Central Regional.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|