|High School:||Nuevo Mundo|
2018-19 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Recipient of the Billikens' Spirit Award.
• Recorded four doubles victories in the fall, tying the team lead.
• Defeated A-10 singles opponents from Saint Joseph's and Dayton.
• Won a doubles qualifying match and a singles qualifying consolation match at the ITA Central Regional.
• Went 2-1 in Flight 4 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• No. 2 doubles runner-up at the Bradley Invitational.
2017-18 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• SLU’s Most Improved Player.
• Team leader – doubles
• 2-2 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won Flight B doubles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• 5-3 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents.
• Compiled a team-best 4-1 doubles record in fall tournament play.
2016-17 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Joined the team in the spring semester.
• Posted a doubles win over A-10 opponent Duquesne.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. Southeast Missouri State and SIUE.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|