|Hometown:||Kansas City, Mo.|
|Other College:||Univ. of Tulsa|
Transferred to Saint Louis following two seasons (2016-17) at Tulsa.
2018 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in all 57 games and started 56.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – tied for 15th in runs (31); tied for 16th in walks (17); tied for 17th in stolen bases (nine).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for ninth in walks (nine); tied for 16th in stolen bases (four).
• No. 2 on the team – stolen bases, sacrifice bunts (three).
• No. 3 on the team – batting average with RISP (.333, 10-for-30), doubles (nine), runs, walks.
• Season highs – two runs vs. nine opponents; three hits vs. three opponents; two RBIs vs. two opponents; two walks vs. three opponents; three putouts vs. six opponents.
• Hit .375 (9-for-24) with four RBIs, two doubles and four walks during a season-long seven-game hitting streak.
• Was 4-for-7 in the A-10 Championship, including a three-hit game vs. George Mason in the first round.
• Also enjoyed three-hit outings vs. Southern Illinois and Southern Miss.
• Had two hits and scored the winning run in a 1-0 victory over Indiana State.
• Registered two hits and scored twice to help the Billikens win close games vs. Western Illinois (5-4) and Akron (9-7).
• Collected a hit and two walks and scored twice in a 6-4 win over Kansas City.
• Doubled vs. Mississippi.
Played in 54 games and started twice in two seasons … posted two hits, including a triple, two RBIs, four walks, 11 runs and three stolen bases … Tulsa was 76-38, won two American Athletic Conference tournament titles and a regular-season crown, and made two NCAA Championship appearances in her two seasons.
PRIOR TO TULSA
Three-year letterwinner at Raytown … as a senior, batted .325 and earned All-Conference honorable mention … hit .310 and was 17-for-17 in stolen bases in her junior season, earning a first-team All-Conference nod … as a sophomore, batted .450 and was 23-for-25 in stolen bases en route to garnering first-team All-Conference plaudits … also played for the Mac & Seitz Storm … competed in track and field two seasons.