|Club:||FCKC Futura Forte|
2017 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Rookie team.
• Started all 20 games.
• Second on the team in minutes by a freshman (1,259); fifth in assists (three).
• Turned in season highs of three shots vs. Rhode Island, two shots on goal vs. Richmond and 96 minutes vs. Kansas.
• Defender who helped the Billikens set the school record for fewest goals allowed (10), tie the school mark for shutouts (13), and allow just 8.5 shots and 3.9 shots on goal per game.
• Recorded the game-winning assist in 2-0 win over Davidson.
• Also assisted on goals vs. Miami (Ohio) and St. Bonaventure.
PRIOR TO SLU
Earned four varsity letters … helped lead Bolivar to an 18-2 record and the Missouri Class 3 state quarterfinals in her senior season, when she was named a TopDrawerSoccer/TeamSnap State Star … first-team All-State selection as a sophomore and junior, honorable mention as a freshman … NSCAA All-Region, district Player of the Year and region co-Offensive Player of the Year in her junior season, when she set Bolivar records for goals (57) and points (125) … region Player of the Year, first-team All-District and among “Best of SW Missouri Preps” as a sophomore … All-Region and second-team All-Ozarks as a freshman and posted 36 goals and 77 points, which were school records until she broke them in her junior campaign … three-time first-team All-Conference honoree … helped lead the Liberators to a district championship in 2016 and a conference crown in 2014 … plays club soccer for FCKC Futura Forte, which achieved a No. 2 GotSoccer national ranking in 2015 … attended the U17 U.S. National Team camp in 2014 … in ODP, played on the 2015 Costa Rica International Tour; was a 2014 national team camp invitee; played in the Thanksgiving Interregional Tournament, was a Region II holdover camp selection and a member of the ’99 Region II team several years; and played on the Missouri state team from 2011-15 … also competed in cross country at Bolivar, receiving honorable mention All-State plaudits while helping lead the team to the 2016 state championship … also lettered one year in swimming … honor roll student every semester … recipient of 2015 Teacher Recognition Award … member of Character Council Ounce of Prevention.