Standings on the SLU career lists beginning her sophomore season -- first in batting average (.347) and slugging percentage (.700); second in on-base percentage (.437); ninth in home runs (16).
2018 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Top-25 candidate for Schutt Sports/NFCA Division I Freshman of the Year.
• NFCA Mid-Atlantic All-Region third team (first SLU freshman to earn All-Region honors).
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• A-10 All-Conference first team (first SLU freshman to make the first team).
• A-10 All-Rookie.
• College Sports Madness A-10 Player of the Week Feb. 14.
• Four-time A-10 Rookie of the Week (Feb. 20, March 13, March 20, March 26).
• Started all 57 games.
• National rankings – 39th in home runs per game (0.28); 59th in total bases (school-record 119); 64th in slugging percentage (team-high .700, also a SLU freshman record).
• A-10 rankings (all games) – second in total bases; tied for second in home runs (school-record 16) and extra-base hits (team-high 28); third in slugging percentage; tied for third in RBIs (team-high 47); fifth in on-base percentage (team-high .437); tied for fifth in runs (team-high 39, also a SLU freshman record); sixth in walks (team-high 26); tied for sixth in hits (team-high 59, also a SLU freshman record); 10th in batting average (team-high .347); tied for 11th in doubles (12).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for third in home runs (seven); tied for fifth in walks (12); sixth in slugging percentage (.724); seventh in RBIs (19); tied for ninth in total bases (42); 10th in on-base percentage (.458); tied for 10th in extra-base hits (eight); 20th in batting average (.345).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – second in slugging percentage, third in RBIs, tied for sixth in hits, tied for seventh in runs, ninth in on-base percentage, tied for 10th in doubles.
• Team leader – batting average with two outs (.412, 21-for-51), multiple-RBI games (13), two-out RBIs (14-tied).
• No. 2 on the team – batting average with RISP (.396, 21-for-53), doubles.
• No. 3 on the team – multiple-hit games (16).
• Produced a SLU season-best 11-game hitting streak (18-for-35, .514); went 9-for-13 with 13 RBIs during a four-game stretch of the streak.
• Hit safely in 23 of her first 28 games.
• Collected a SLU season-high three walks vs. Chattanooga.
• Tied team season highs of two home runs vs. Akron, two doubles vs. Alcorn State, and three runs vs. Miami (Ohio), Washington and Akron.
• Season highs – three hits vs. three opponents; four RBIs vs. three opponents; three putouts vs. four opponents.
• Was 3-for-7 with three walks in the George Washington series.
• Went 4-for-10 in the Fordham series, including a three-run home run in the finale.
• Delivered a two-run shot in a 6-4 win over La Salle.
• Homered in each game of the St. Bonaventure doubleheader, going 3-for-4 with seven RBIs.
• Hit a three-run blast in a 5-4 win over Murray State.
• Tallied three hits vs. Miami (Ohio), Alcorn State and Western Illinois.
• Had a four-game home run streak.
• Was 2-for-2 with a double and a walk vs. nationally ranked Washington.
• Homered and tallied three and four RBIs, respectively, in back-to-back close wins over Western Illinois (5-4) and Kansas City (6-4).
PRIOR TO SLU
Three-year Kirkwood team captain … posted a .515 career batting average … selected to the All-State first team as a junior and senior … named 2016 Suburban XII South Player of the Year … earned first-team All-Conference, All-District and All-Region laurels all four years … two-time St. Louis Post-Dispatch All-Metro choice … 2013 conference Newcomer of the Year … batted .618 as a senior … set a state record for career doubles as well as school marks for hits and RBIs … turned in a .405 batting mark for the 2016 St. Louis Chaos travel team that placed seventh in the 18U ASA Junior Olympic Cup … hit .433 for the Chaos in 2015 … 2016 Missouri/Illinois ASA All-Star and a 2014 Louisville Slugger IDT All-Star … also captain of Kirkwood’s track and field team who holds the school record in the javelin throw … three-time Academic All-State honoree, honor roll student, National Honor Society member and recipient of the African-American Achievement Award.