Standings on the SLU career lists beginning her junior season – first in batting average (.376) and slugging percentage (.678); second in on-base percentage (.448); tied for fifth in home runs (23); seventh in RBI (92); eighth in doubles (31); ninth in total bases (229).
2019 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats | Season Highs
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• Atlantic 10 Player of the Week April 29.
• Started all 52 games.
• Registered a school-record 19 doubles, a total that ranked 17th nationally and tied for first in the A-10.
• Team-high .405 batting average – 45th nationally, second in the A-10, third all-time at SLU.
• Team-high 68 hits – 70th nationally, fourth in the A-10, third all-time at SLU.
• Team-high 110 total bases – 103rd nationally, fourth in the A-10, third all-time at SLU.
• Team-high .655 slugging percentage – 116th nationally, fourth in the A-10, fourth all-time at SLU.
• Team-high .460 on-base percentage – 134th nationally, fifth in the A-10, sixth all-time at SLU.
• Team-high 45 RBI – fifth in the A-10, tied for fourth all-time at SLU, Billiken sophomore record.
• Led the A-10 with 382 putouts – fifth all-time at SLU, Billiken sophomore record.
• Led the A-10 with 400 chances – sixth all-time at SLU.
• Team-high 35 runs – tied for 11th in the A-10.
• Other A-10 rankings – third in extra-base hits (team-high 27); tied for eighth in home runs (seven, second on the team); tied for 19th in walks (16, second on the team).
• A-10 rankings in conference games only – first in batting average (.457), slugging percentage (.871), extra-base hits (18) and doubles (12); tied for first in RBI (27), hits (32) and total bases (61); second in on-base percentage (.506), putouts (152) and chances (158); tied for sixth in home runs (five); tied for 10th in runs (17).
• SLU single-game highs – three runs vs. La Salle; five RBI vs. Saint Joseph's; four hits vs. Loyola Chicago; two doubles vs. Wright State, La Salle and Fordham; 15 putouts vs. Kansas City.
• Her four-hit outing vs. Loyola Chicago was one of 19 multi-hit totals she turned in.
• Led the Billikens with 12 multi-RBI games, including the five-RBI performance vs. Saint Joseph's and five 3-RBI efforts.
• Her team-best 18-game hitting streak (28-for-61, .459) was just two games shy of tying the school record.
• Ended the season on an 11-game hitting streak (17-for-40, .425).
• Was 4-for-12 with a home run and three RBI at the A-10 Championship.
• Slammed a two-run homer in a win over Massachusetts.
• Was 6-for-9 with five RBI in the Fordham series.
• Hit safely in 43 of 52 games.
• Hit safely in 37 of the final 41 games; batted .449 and did not go hitless in consecutive games in that stretch.
• Had a team-high 18 two-out RBI.
• Batted .421 with runners on base and .409 with two outs.
• Toughest on the team to strike out, fanning just once every 17.1 plate appearances overall and once every 20 PAs in conference play; did not strike out over the final 16 games of the season.
2018 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Top-25 candidate for Schutt Sports/NFCA Division I Freshman of the Year.
• NFCA Mid-Atlantic All-Region third team (first SLU freshman to earn All-Region honors).
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• A-10 All-Conference first team (first SLU freshman to make the first team).
• A-10 All-Rookie.
• College Sports Madness A-10 Player of the Week Feb. 14.
• Four-time A-10 Rookie of the Week (Feb. 20, March 13, March 20, March 26).
• Started all 57 games.
• National rankings – 39th in home runs per game (0.28); 59th in total bases (school-record 119); 64th in slugging percentage (team-high .700, also
• A-10 rankings (all games) – second in total bases; tied for second in home runs (school-record 16) and extra-base hits (team-high 28); third in slugging percentage; tied for third in RBIs (team-high 47); fifth in on-base percentage (team-high .437); tied for fifth in runs (team-high 39, also a SLU freshman record); sixth in walks (team-high 26); tied for sixth in hits (team-high 59, also a SLU freshman record); 10th in batting average (team-high .347); tied for 11th in doubles (12).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for third in home runs (seven); tied for fifth in walks (12); sixth in slugging percentage (.724); seventh in RBIs (19); tied for ninth in total bases (42); 10th in on-base percentage (.458); tied for 10th in extra-base hits (eight); 20th in batting average (.345).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – second in slugging percentage, third in RBIs, tied for sixth in hits, tied for seventh in runs, ninth in on-base percentage, tied for 10th in doubles.
• Team leader – batting average with two outs (.412, 21-for-51), multiple-RBI games (13), two-out RBIs (14-tied).
• No. 2 on the team – batting average with RISP (.396, 21-for-53), doubles.
• No. 3 on the team – multiple-hit games (16).
• Hit safely in 23 of her first 28 games.
• Tied team season highs of two home runs vs. Akron, two doubles vs. Alcorn State, and three runs vs. Miami (Ohio), Washington and Akron.
• Season highs – three hits vs. three opponents; four RBIs vs. three opponents; three putouts vs. four opponents.
• Was 3-for-7 with three walks in the George Washington series.
• Went 4-for-10 in the Fordham series, including a three-run home run in the finale.
• Delivered a two-run shot in a 6-4 win over La Salle.
• Homered in each game of the St. Bonaventure doubleheader, going 3-for-4 with seven RBIs.
• Hit a three-run blast in a 5-4 win over Murray State.
• Tallied three hits vs. Miami (Ohio), Alcorn State and Western Illinois.
• Had a four-game home run streak.
• Was 2-for-2 with a double and a walk vs. nationally ranked Washington.
• Homered and tallied three and four RBIs, respectively, in back-to-back close wins over Western Illinois (5-4) and Kansas City (6-4).
PRIOR TO SLU
Three-year Kirkwood team captain … posted a .515 career batting average … selected to the All-State first team as a junior and senior … named 2016 Suburban XII South Player of the Year … earned first-team All-Conference, All-District