Saint Louis 3, Little Rock 1 (25-21, 20-25, 25-21, 25-23)
Saint Louis 3, Louisiana Tech 1 (23-25, 25-12, 25-20, 25-17)
Saturday, Sept. 16 | St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
Saint Louis picked up a pair of wins to wrap up the Billiken Invitational. SLU defeated Little Rock 3-1 and Lousiana Tech 3-1. Outside hitters Maya Taylor and Monica Loftus picked up all-tournament accolades. The Billikens are now 3-10 overall.
• Against Little Rock, Monica Loftus had a career match, recording a career-high 16 kills. She also led the Billikens with a .652 attack percentage.
• Freshman Maya Taylor also recorded 16 kills with a .300 attack percentage.
• Setter Camila Rivas had a double-double with 30 assists and 11 digs.
• Lauren Leverenz filled the stat sheet with 13 kills, five aces, five digs and five blocks.
• Taylor continued to excel in the Louisiana Tech match with a team-leading 14 kills.
• Leverenz was strong at the net with 12 kills and a .556 attack percentage.
• Long had a season-high 23 digs against the Lady Techsters.
• Lauren Mershon was stellar defensively recording a career-high seven blocks.
The Billikens host the Dayton Flyers on Friday in Chaifetz Pavilion.