|Hometown:||Overland Park, Kan.|
|High School:||Saint Thomas Aquinas|
Begins her sophomore season ranked 10th on SLU's career batting average list (.301).
2018 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• A-10 All-Rookie.
• Louisiana Tech Invitational All-Tournament.
• Started all 57 games.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – tied for third in sacrifice flies (team-high-tying three); sixth in stolen bases (team-high 15); 11th in runs (36); 12th in hits (53); tied for 12th in sacrifice bunts (team-high five).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for first in sacrifice flies (three); tied for third in stolen bases (eight); tied for 16th in runs (15); 17th in batting average (.354, second on the team); tied for 19th in hits (23).
• SLU all-time single-season lists – tied for ninth in at-bats (176).
• Team leader – multiple-hit games (17-tied).
• No. 2 on the team – runs.
• No. 3 on the team – batting average (.301), hits.
• Tied the team season high of two stolen bases vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Season highs – two runs vs. nine opponents; three hits vs. South Dakota; two RBIs vs. two opponents; two walks vs. George Washington; four putouts vs. two opponents.
• Overcame a slow start to hit .333 over the last 43 games.
• Her 17-game streak of reaching base by hit, walk or hit-by-pitch was the team’s second longest of the season.
• Had a nine-game hitting streak (15-for-29, .517), tying for SLU’s second longest of the season.
• Recorded a hit and a sacrifice in SLU’s win over George Mason in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Went 3-for-6 in the Massachusetts doubleheader.
• Was 5-for-12 with two stolen bases in the La Salle series.
• Had two hits, two RBIs and two walks in a win over George Washington that clinched an A-10 Championship berth for SLU.
• Went 3-for-7 with two RBIs in the George Mason series.
• Singled vs. Mississippi.
PRIOR TO SLU
Collected first-team All-State plaudits as a sophomore, junior and senior, and second-team All-State recognition as a freshman … made the All-Conference first team all four years … twice selected to the Kansas City Star All-Metro squad … earned a spot in the Missouri/Kansas All-Star Game … registered a .503 career batting average … set Saint Thomas Aquinas career records for singles (122), stolen bases (127) and runs (143) … established school season records of 43 hits, a .625 batting average with runners in scoring position and 46 stolen bases … garnered team Most Valuable Player honors and Defensive Player of the Year plaudits … served as team captain her junior and senior campaigns … in 2017 summer club ball with the KC Peppers, batted .474 with a .544 on-base percentage, 57 runs and 25 stolen bases for the USSSA national champions … hit .495 in summer ball in 2016 … National Honor Society member and honor roll student.