|Major:||Sports Business & Psychology|
Standings on the SLU career lists beginning her sophomore season -- second in fielding percentage (.996); ninth in slugging percentage (.461).
2018 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• A-10 All-Rookie.
• A-10 Rookie of the Week Feb. 27.
• Louisiana Tech Invitational All-Tournament.
• Played in 52 games and started 45.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – second in fielding percentage (min. 100 chances/.996); tied for 10th in home runs (seven); 11th in putouts (243); 12th in chances (262).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – tied for first in fielding percentage (min. 50 chances, 1.000); tied for eighth in home runs (five); 16th in putouts (90); 17th in slugging percentage (.533); tied for 19th in chances (95).
• No. 2 on the team – home runs, fielding percentage, chances, putouts.
• No. 3 on the team – slugging percentage (.461), RBIs (21), two-out RBIs (12), multiple-RBI games (four-tied), total bases (65).
• Tied team season highs of two home runs vs. Saint Joseph’s and three runs vs. UT Martin.
• Season highs – two hits vs. nine opponents; four RBIs vs. Saint Joseph’s; two walks vs. La Salle; 12 putouts vs. three opponents; two assists vs. three opponents.
• Her 20-game streak of reaching base by hit, walk or hit-by-pitch was the team’s longest of the season.
• Hit safely in 17 of her first 20 games (23-for-61, .377).
• Had a nine-game hitting streak (11-for-30, .367), tying for SLU’s second longest of the season.
• Produced a six-game hitting streak that saw her go 9-for-20 (.450).
• Had three home runs and five RBIs in the Saint Joseph’s series.
• Her three-run home run helped SLU beat La Salle 6-4 in the series opener.
• Launched a three-run homer in the first inning of a 9-4 victory over George Washington, a win that clinched an A-10 Championship berth for the Billikens.
• Went 2-for-2 with a walk vs. Mississippi.
• Homered, doubled and scored three runs in a 5-3 win over UT Martin.
PRIOR TO SLU
Was a second-team All-State selection as well as Fishers’ Most Valuable Player and Offensive Player of the Year as a senior … earned All-Conference and All-County honors in each of her four seasons … named the team’s Defensive Player of the Year as a sophomore and junior, and was the Sportsmanship Player of the Year as a freshman … three-year team captain … Fishers initiated the “Alyssa Chavez Award” to recognize excellence … produced a .383 career batting average, set school career records for hits (115), runs (93), doubles (27) and triples (10), and finished second in school history in home runs (11) and RBIs (68) … as a junior, helped lead the team to its first-ever sectional championship … played travel ball with St. Louis Esprit-Huecker and LIDS Indiana Dreams-Montgomery … member of National Honor Society and the Student Athletic Council … graduated with honors … recipient of SLU’s Martin Luther King Jr. Community Service Scholarship.