|High School:||Parkway West|
2018-19 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Led the Billikens in singles wins (eight) and doubles wins (six).
• Notched a doubles win vs. A-10 opponent Fordham.
• Registered a team-high four singles wins in fall tournament play, including victories over opponents from Minnesota and Nebraska at the ITA Central Regional.
• Teamed with Pavel Badaiants for a doubles win at the ITA Central Regional.
2017-18 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – singles
• No. 3 on the team – singles winning percentage (.542).
• 2-1 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Had a singles win and a doubles victory at the ITA Central Regional.
• Finished third in the No. 5 singles draw at the River Forest Collegiate Invitational.
• 3-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. four opponents.
• Captured five straight decisions in both singles and doubles play.
PRIOR TO SLU
Achieved a No. 1 ranking in Missouri and a No. 171 national ranking in the class of 2017 by Tennis Recruiting Network … captured a state doubles championship as a sophomore and was a state finalist in his junior season … finished third in the state in singles as a senior … was ranked fifth in the USTA Missouri Valley Boys’ 18s … placed third at the 2017 B18s National Team Championship representing Missouri Valley.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|