|High School:||Althoff Catholic|
2018-19 • Sophomore
• Appeared in all 36 games.
• Averaged 10.5 ppg and was second on the Billikens in rebounding (7.5 rpg) and assists (123).
• Led SLU with 66 steals, fifth most in a single season in school history.
• Ranked in the top 10 among SLU sophomores in several single-season categories: steals (66, first), assists (123, third) and rebounds (270, fifth).
• Led all NCAA guards and ranked in the top 10 in the country in offensive rebounds per game (3.5 orpg).
• Averaged 12.5 ppg and 9.5 rpg in SLU's four games in the A-10 Championship.
• Dished out a team-best 74 assists during A-10 play while averaging 10.2 ppg.
• Scored in double-figures in 18 games and had double-digit rebounds in five.
• Registered three double-doubles on the season.
• Led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding nine times (including ties).
• Had one of his top outings of the season in the A-10 Championship title game against St. Bonaventure, scoring 16 points, pulling down 14 rebounds (six offensive), blocking three shots and posting two steals.
• Scored 17 points and added nine boards in the A-10 quarterfinal round matchup against Dayton.
• Scored a season-high 24 points and registered eight rebounds in the home win against George Mason.
• Neared a triple-double with 10 points, eight rebounds and nine assists in the win at George Washington.
• Scored 20 points and drilled a career-high four 3-pointers in the win at Fordham.
2017-18 • Freshman
• Appeared in and started 26 games for the Billikens.
• Scored 11.5 ppg and led the Billikens in rebounding (7.5 rpg), assists (3.9 apg) and steals (2.0 spg).
• Ranks in the top 10 among SLU freshmen in several single-season categories: steals (52, second), assists (103, third), rebounding average (7.5, third), total rebounds (195, sixth) and scoring average (11.5, seventh).
• His 52 steals are tied for ninth in a single season in school history.
• Became the first Billiken in school history to record a triple-double when he went for 13 points, 15 rebounds (a career high) and 10 assists in a home victory against Duquesne.
• Was close to becoming the first player in NCAA Division I history to record three straight triple-doubles. Against George Mason the game prior to the Duquesne game, he finished with nine points, nine rebounds and 11 assists (a career high). The game following the Duquesne game, he posted 19 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists at Massachusetts.
• Finished fourth in the NCAA among freshmen in steals per game.
• In the final A-10 statistics, was fourth in steals per game, fourth in offensive rebounds per game, sixth in rebounds per game, 12th in assists per game and 12th in assist/turnover ratio.
• Had five double-doubles on the year, the most by a Billiken freshman since the 2005-06 season (Tommie Liddell III).
• Scored a career-high 28 points in the home win against La Salle.
• Pumped in 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds against Virginia Tech at Madison Square Garden for the first double-double of his career.
• Finished with 20 points and was one rebound shy of a double-double against Southern Illinois.
• Drilled nine field goals en route to 22 points at Oregon State.
• Prepped at Althoff Catholic in Belleville, Illinois.
• Ranked No. 55 in the final ESPN Top 100 rankings for 2017 and is a consensus four-star recruit.
• Althoff Catholic’s all-time leading scorer with 2,324 points.
• Helped Crusaders to the Class 3A Illinois Basketball state title his junior year after the team posted a second-place finish his sophomore season.
• Played tight end and receiver on the Crusaders’ football team that advanced to the 2015 state finals. He received several football scholarship offers.
• Ran with the St. Louis Eagles AAU squad, where he averaged more than 16 ppg and nearly 10 rpg in 2016.
• Was a third-team All-EYBL selection.