Saint Louis 3, George Mason 0 (25-19, 25-21, 25-18)
Sunday, Oct. 22 | St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
• Saint Louis posted a season-high .346 hitting percentage in a 3-0 sweep (25-19, 25-21, 25-18) of George Mason Sunday afternoon in Atlantic 10 Conference volleyball action at Chaifetz Pavilion.
• The Billikens have won six of its last seven matches and improves to 9-12 overall and 6-2 in A-10 play. George Mason falls to 6-16 overall and 2-7 in the league.
Sien Gallop led the Billikens with five kills and three digs in the opening set, which featured five ties and four lead changes.
The Billikens never trailed in the second set. Maya Taylor and Lauren Leverenz paced the Billikens’ attack with four kills apiece. Gallop added seven digs.
The Billikens never trailed in the third set. Taylor led the way with six kills (no errors). Mackenzie Long registered a set-high seven digs.
• Saint Louis’ .346 attack percentage (50-13-107) was a season best.
• The Billikens’ 50 kills, 49 assists and 50 digs were season highs in three-set matches.
• Taylor led the Billikens with 14 kills. She hit .333 for the match.
• Gallop added 11 kills and registered a team-high 13 digs.
• Leverenz also finished in double digits with 11 kills.
• Long finished with 12 digs and five assists.
• Camila Rivas and Kennedy Cordia recorded 21 and 20 assists, respectively.
• Juliana Phillips registered five kills (no errors) on eight swings.
The Billikens hit the road for two A-10 matches next week – at VCU Friday, Oct. 27, and Davidson Sunday, Oct. 29.