Saint Louis 3, Fordham 1 (21-25, 25-14, 25-16, 25-17)
Friday, Nov. 3 | St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
• Saint Louis’ Sien Gallop registered 21 kills and added 10 digs to propel the Billikens to a key Atlantic 10 Conference win over Fordham Friday night at Chaifetz Pavilion.
• The Billikens improve to 10-14 overall and 7-4 in league play. Fordham dips to 12-13 and 4-8 in the league.
• Saint Louis rallied to wins sets two through four after dropping the opening set.
• In addition to her 21 kills and 10 digs, Gallop recorded four service aces. She also hit .311.
• Maya Taylor contributed 13 kills.
• Lauren Leverenz had 11 kills and hit .444.
• Three Billikens had double digit digs, led by Mackenzie Long’s 22. Kennedy Cordia contributed 12 digs.
• Cordia completed a double-double by registering 43 assists.
The Billikens host Rhode Island Sunday in a 1 p.m. first serve. Prior to the match, the Billikens’ seniors will be recognized as part of Senior Day festivities.